Nilamber Pitamber University (NPU) which is responsible for scheduling the exam dates for the 1st year, 2nd year and 3rd years UG & PG programmes like BBM, BA, B.Com, B.Ed, B.Sc, BCA, M.Sc, MA, M.Ed, MSW, LLM, MBA and many more. Examination schedule will be available through the official result portal and also through the university website.
Candidates can check the NPU examination result for various UG & PG courses. The Result will be uploaded on the official university website. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the university website for all kinds of result updates. Once the result is announced, cannot be changed afterwards. By following the below steps candidates can check their NPU Result:
- Open the NP University official website.
- Click on the Provisional Mark sheet option displayed on the website home page.
- Candidates will be redirected to the Results page.
- For getting particular course results click on the relevant link.
- Now candidates will be redirected to the page where they need to enter their Registration number and Roll no.
- Save & download the score card for future use.
Nilamber Pitamber University (NPU) Examination Schedule 2018
Every year NP University conducts two-semester exams i.e. Odd semester and even semester. Odd semester exam in October, November, December and January. On the other hand, even semester exam in March, April, May and June.
Every year, NP University conducts an examination under regular, distance, private and correspondence mode. All the UG & PG programmes have their different examination schedule. Candidates need to check their examination schedule carefully before appearing for a particular paper.
The Examination is scheduled to be conducted in the month of March-April and September-October. By following below steps candidates are able to download the examination schedule easily:
- Open the NP University website.
- Now click on the examination section available on the university home page.
- Then click the option named as Examination schedule.
- Noe save & download the examination schedule for future references.
Nilamber Pitamber University (NPU) Scrutiny Procedure 2018
After the examination is done scrutiny of the paper is scheduled. It is different from re-evaluation process. In scrutiny process, the total marks obtained per question will be written on the first page of the particular answer sheet will be cross checked so that if examiner forgotten to award marks to any question or there is a mistake in adding marks. Following is the process of NPU Scrutiny process:
- Go to the official website of NP University.
- Click on examination section available on university home page.
- Then click on option named as Scrutiny.
- A PDF file will be opened in front of the candidate.
- Now students can download and take a printout of the file for their reference.