S-VYASA is commonly known as Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana which is situated at Bangalore. The University offers various major courses like BA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Ed, BCA, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, Ph.D., BA (Honours), B.Sc (Honours). For getting admission into various courses candidates need to first clear the entrance examination conducted by the university.
S-VYASA offers semester as well as annual based courses. Every year examination is conducted in the month of November-December and May-June. Examination result will be declared on the official website of University.
For getting admission into the university candidates need to clear the examination which comprises of MCQs. Candidates can download the examination schedule from the university website. Candidates need to follow below steps to check their result:
- Visit the S-VYASA official website.
- After then click on the Result link present in Header/ Footer of the university website
- After that candidate needs to download the PDF file and search for their roll number. Or
- They can enter the roll number in search box.
- Then candidates need to click on submit button .
- Now result will appear on the candidate’s screen in PDF file format.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of the result for future use.
S-VYASA Examination Schedule 2018
Candidates can download the course-wise examination schedule for different UG and PG courses. Students can download the examination schedule from the university website for the month of November-December. Four types of examination schedule are available on the website such as Final examination schedule, Back Paper examination schedule, BNYS Semester/ Yearly schedule, and BNYS Back Paper schedule. By following the below steps candidates are able to download the examination schedule for November-December:
- Candidates should open the S-VYASA official website.
- After that click on the Examination option available on the website home page. Or
- Directly click on the Examination Schedule link
- Then choose any suitable examination schedule from Final, Back Paper, BNYS Semester/ Yearly, and BNYS Back Paper schedule options.
- Candidates can save the file and can also take the printout of PDF for future use
S-VYASA Examination Notification 2018
All the regular and back paper students who are appearing for May-June examination need to fill the application form before the last date. The exam notification will be released on the official website of the university. Candidates need to visit the university website on regular basis to check any update regarding examination schedule. By following the below steps candidates can easily check the examination schedule for May-June:
- Candidates should open the official website of S-VYASA University.
- After that search for the Announcement section present on the university website home page
- Then click on the May-June – Exam Notification option present on the announcement section
- For any update regarding the exam, schedule candidate must visit the website on regular basis.