Mahatma Gandhi University [MGU] conducted their term-end examination in the month of December of this year. A few of the exams had to be postponed to January due to protests. The results are declared on the college website. The students can apply for revaluation, rechecking and reappearance for the exam.
The college considers both the Internal and the external marks of the student. The offline exam will be of 75 marks and the assignments will be of 25 marks. The minimum pass mark for each exam and assignment is 40%.
MGU semester exam results are generally, published within two or three months after the completion of the semester exam.
Check MGU Meghalaya Admission
|Name of the University||Mahatma Gandhi University, Meghalaya|
|Results Declared||UG and PG Term-end examination results|
|Result Link||Click Here|
|Mode of Result Declaration||Online|
Latest Result Updates
|1.||LLB (Hons)||Click Here|
|2.||Bachelor of Arts LLB(Hons)|
|4.||Bachelor of Commerce|
|5.||Master of Commerce|
|6.||Bachelor in Business Administration|
|7.||Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management|
|8.||Master of Business Administration|
|9.||Diploma in Hotel Management|
|10.||Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management|
|11.||BBA (Hotel Management)|
|12.||Master in Hotel Management|
|13.||Bachelor in Computer Application|
|14.||Master in Computer Application|
|15.||Bachelor of Science in Information Technology|
|16.||Master of Science in Information Technology|
|17.||Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application|
|18.||Diploma in Fire and Safety|
|19.||Bachelor of Science (FTISM)|
|20.||Bachelor of Science (General)|
|21.||Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Physics|
|22.||Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Chemistry|
|23.||Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Maths|
|24.||Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Botany|
|25.||Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Zoology|
|26.||Bachelor of Arts (General)|
|27.||Bachelor of Arts(Hons) in English|
|28.||Bachelor of Arts(Hons) in Economics|
|29.||Bachelor of Arts(Hons) in History|
|30.||Bachelor of Arts(Hons) in Sociology|
|31.||Bachelor of Arts(Hons) in Political Science|
|32.||Bachelor of Social Work|
|33.||Bachelor of Arts in Rural Development|
|34.||Master of Arts (General)|
|35.||Master of Arts (Hons) in English|
|36.||Master of Arts (Hons) in Economics|
|37.||Master of Arts (Hons) in History|
|38.||Master of Arts (Hons) in Sociology|
|39.||Master of Arts (Hons) in Political Science|
|40.||Master of Social Work|
|41.||Master of Arts in Rural Development|
|42.||Bachelor of Arts in Education|
|43.||Master of Arts in Education|
|44.||Diploma in Medical Lab Technology|
|45.||Bachelor in Medical Lab Technology|
|46.||Bachelor of Science (MLT)|
|47.||Master of Science (MLT)|
|48.||Bachelor of Physiotherapy|
|49.||Master of Physiotherapy|
|50.||Bachelor of Arts(Khasi/Hindi)|
|51.||Master of Arts(Bro/Khasi/Garo/Hindi/Assamese)|
How to check MGU Meghalaya Result?
- Go to the college website.
- Scroll down to the list of links below.
- Under the heading “MGU Online” , click on the “Online Results” link.
- The link will direct the student to the Results page.
- Type in the Roll Number in the relevant field and click on the “Go” button.
- Ensure that a page with your name with the appropriate course will open.
- Select the year in the drop down.
- Select the exam session from the drop down and click on the “Go” button.
- The result will be displayed. If there are any problems, click on the “Logout” button in the top right corner and try again.
MGU Meghalaya Result Revaluation
- Revaluation of the results can be done by the student for a certain amount.
- Go to the website, click on the “Admissions” button on the page.
- Select and click on “Downloads” from the drop down.
- Under the heading “Examination”, is the “Revaluation/Rechecking Form” category.
- Click on the “View PDF File” on the right of it.
- Download the PDF and take a print out.
- Fill in the relevant details of the form, the subjects and subject code for revaluation or rechecking.
- A payment of INR. 1000/- per subject has to be made through a DD in favour of “Mahatma Gandhi University” payable at Shillong, Meghalaya.
Note- The students have to apply for the revaluation/rechecking within 15 days of the results being announced.
MGU Meghalaya Reappear Examination
- The student has to reappear for examination if they fail to secure 40% marks in internal and external examination.
- A requisite fee for each subject they are reappearing for has to be paid.
- To apply for a Reappear exam, the student should go to the college website.
- Click on the “Admissions” button on the top of the page.
- Click on “Downloads” from the drop down.
- Under the heading “Examination”, there is a category “Reappear Form”.
- Click on the “View PDF File” button beside it.
- Download the form that appears on the screen.
- Fill in the relevant details of the form and pay the required amount through a DD.
MGU Meghalaya Examination Form
The student has to apply for the term-end exams and pay the requisite amount before the deadline announced by the college.The examination conducted is offline.
- To apply for the exams, download the application form available on the college website.
- Go to the college website, click on “Admissions”. Select and click the “Downloads” from the drop down.
- Under the heading “Examinations”, click on the “View PDF file” on the right of the category “Examination Form”.
- Fill in the relevant details and submit the form to the college with the requisite application fee.