BPTU results can be accessed through the official website of the University. Along with the results, you can also check for syllabus and Exam schedule for BPUT courses. Moreover, the candidates can also view their marks sheets and syllabus for the respective Semester. Check the result for Affiliated Colleges as well from the official website of BPUT.
BPUT offers admission to various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research programmes to its students on the basis of marks scored in the university entrance test.
|Exam Name||Release Date||Result|
|Results of Architecture and Pharmacy for Odd Semester (Regular and Back) Examinations 2018-19||21 May 2019||Check here|
|Results for Odd Semester Examinations (Regular/Back): 2018-19||21 May 2019||Check here|
|Exam Name||Release Date||Result|
|Central Valuation of B.Tech (8th Sem), B.Pharm (8th Sem), M.Sc (Integrated) Regular/Back Examinations 2018-19||06 May 2019||Check here|
|Postponement of Even Semester (Regular/Back) Examinations 2018-19||06 May 2019||Check here|
|Postponement of Even Semester (Regular/Back) Examinations 2018-19||04 May 2019||Check here|
BPUT Result 2018-19 is available now-Click to Check Latest Result
BPUT Admission 2019notification will release in the month of July/August. Syllabus for different university courses can be downloaded through the old BPUT website.
BPUT Semester Exam Schedule 2019
The university publishes a semester examination schedule for different courses on the official BPUT website. Students can check their respective time table for the given semester by following the given steps:
- Candidates should log on to the new official BPUT website
- Once the homepage is loaded on the browser, the candidate should hover the cursor over “Examinations” tab and click on “Exam Schedule” button
- Next, open “Click the schedule” link and enter the following information to view the corresponding exam timetable:
- Session – Odd Semester/ Even Semester/ Special
- Course – B.Tech/ B.Arch/ MBA etc
- Branch – In case of B.Tech, the candidate should select CSE/ ME/ Electronics etc.
- Semester/ Year – Select the desired semester for which exam timetable is required
Note: Candidate can view and print the exam schedule for further correspondence
BPUT Result 2019
BPUT follows odd and even semester pattern for all its courses. End-semester examinations are being conducted in the months of December and July for odd and even semesters, respectively. The results are published on the university website usually within a few days from the end semester examinations.
BPUT students can check their Regular/Back result by following the below given steps:
- Candidates should log on to the new official BPUT website and click on ‘Results’.
- Once the results page is loaded in the new tab, the student must enter his/her Reg No. along with the Date of Birth and click on ‘View Result’.
- Instantly, the result will be displayed on the screen. Candidate should download the result and take its printout for future reference
To view Previous year results for different courses, candidates should execute the following steps:
- Candidates should log on to the new official ‘ BPUT website’
- In the Quick Links section, the student should click on the ‘Results’ link and a new window carrying all the results will open in the browser.
- Candidate must search for the specific subject along with the year/ semester and click on the appropriate link
- In the next and final step, the candidate should enter his/her Registration Number in the provided dialog box and click on the ‘Show’ button to see the result.
BPUT Syllabus 2019
Students can check the syllabus for various university courses such as B.Tech, B.Arch., B.Pharm, M.Tech, MBA, and MCA through the old university website. Upon logging on the old BPUT website, candidates should navigate to the ‘Syllabus’ section and click the relevant course or year/ semester link to view the corresponding syllabus file in PDF format.
Syllabus for all UG and PG engineering disciplines such as Plastic, Environmental and Mechanical as well as Computer Science & Engg. are available for download at the portal. In addition to it, syllabus for regular as well as part-time MBA can also be viewed by the students through the website.