Uttarakhand Sanskrit University, Haridwar runs UG/PG/Research/Diploma courses under its five major faculties. The university follows semester system and its academic session is divided into two semesters, i.e. winter (Odd) semester and summer (Even) semester. The Odd semester extends from August-December, while the even semester stretches from January-June.
The semester-end examination of the odd semester is scheduled in the month of November-December, while the even semester examination is conducted in the month of April-May. The examination timetable is released by the university a month before the commencement of the examination. The university announces the examination result within 30 days following the examination on its website.
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University Exam Result 2021
The semester-end examination result of the university is declared once the evaluation of answer sheets is done. The results of UG/PG/Diploma/Research courses are announced within 25-30 days following the examination on the official website of the university. The result of the Odd semester-end examination is announced by the end of December, while the even semester term-end examination result is expected to be announced in the month of June. Here are the steps of downloading the term-end examination result:
- Go to the official website of the university,
- Click on “Examination & Result” option under the “University Corner” section
- On the “Examination & Result” page, click on the result link of your respective course.
- Enter your “Roll no.” and “Enrollment no.”
- Press “View Result” button to check your result
- Take a printout of it for further use
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University Exam Timetable 2021
The university conducts semester examination by the end of each semester. During the Odd semester, the examination (theory & practical) is conducted in the month of November-December and the examination timetable is released by the university in the month of October. The term-end semester examination of the even semester is conducted by the university in the month of April-May and the timetable of the concerning examination is uploaded by the month of March. The students can follow the steps mentioned below to download the examination timetable:
- Visit the university’s website
- Click on the “Examination timetable” link running under the “News & Events” section
- Click the link to download the examination timetable of your respective course
- Save it for further reference