JNTUA Time Table 2020 was recently released on the official website of the University. Eligible students can check for their respective exams, regular or supplementary from the Exam Time Table page on the site. Details like application form process, dates, time, subject, schedule, etc. are provided in a PDF format. Application duly filled and in the given format are only acceptable. University reserves the right to cancel the candidature if any kind of discrepancy is found. Hall tickets are issued to eligible students once the due date for submission is over.
Check JNTUA Admission
JNTUA Exam Time Table 2020
Notification for upcoming regular and supplementary examinations along with the schedule for postponed examination was released by JNTUA. Students are required to go through the respective pdf file to know their schedules. No kind of malpractice is allowed throughput the process of examination if found involvement strict actions will be taken.
For any clash in the exam time table, report to the controller of examination at the earliest.
|Exam Time Table/ Notification||Links|
|Postponement of B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ Pharm.D Regular and Supplementary examination||Click here|
|B.Pharm IV Year-II semester Supplementary examinations (Last Chance) April 2O2O||Click here|
|B.Pharm IV Year-II semester (R15, R13 and R 09) Regular and Supplementary examinations April 2020||Click here|
|Pharm.D III Year Regular and Supplementary April 2020 Examinations||Click here|
|Revised Schedule for B.Tech 1 Year II Semester I- Mid Online Examinations for 2019-20 batch||Click here|
|Revised Academic Calendar for MCA II semester 2019-20 batch||Click here|
|Revised Academic Calendar for MBA II semester 2019-20 batch||Click here|
|B.Tech IV Year II Semester (R09) Supplementary Examinations April 2020 Last Chance||Click here|
|B.Tech IV Year II Semester (R15) Regular and Supplementary Examinations April 2020||Click here|
|Revised Timetable for B.Pharma 1st year 1st semester (R19) Regular Feb 2020 examinations||Click here|
|B.Pharma 1st Year 1st semester (R19) Regular Feb 2020||Click here|
|Notification and Timetable for Pharm.D 1st Year Supplementary February 2020 examinations||Click here|
|Notification and Timetable for Pharm.D IV Year Regular and Supplementary February 2020 examinations||Click here|
|Notification for postponement and reschedule of University examinations dated 08-01-2020, circular from DE||Click here|
Also, Check JNTUA Results
How to check JNTUA Exam Time Table 2020?
Students need to follow the below steps to view or download exam schedules in pdf format.
- Visit the official website of JNTUA
- Scroll down the homepage to find tabs related to ‘Latest News’ and ‘Examinations’
- Click on the required link
- Schedule or notification will open in a new tab
- View and download the notification in the link for details
Step 1: Visit the official website of JNTUA
Step 2: Scroll down the homepage to find tabs related to ‘Latest News’ and ‘Examinations’.
Click on the “University Examination” tab and select the required link. The server will open the link in a new tab.
Details provided on JNTUA Time Table 2020
Check out for the following details provided in the time table.
- Examination name
- Exam Time
- Exam Day/ Date
- Subject Name along with Subject Code
- Batches for which the schedule is made
- Exam registration date
- Details of the documents that need to be furnished
Must check JNTUA Cut off
Instructions to students
- Students are required to appear at the exam hall before the scheduled time or 30 minutes earlier
- Carry a printed copy of hall ticket and id card on the day of the exam
- Electronic devices including mobile phones are strictly restricted inside the hall
- Students found involved in any kind of malpractice shall be debarred from writing the exam
- No kind of mark on answer booklet is accepted
JNTUA Hall Ticket
- JNTUA will release a notification when the hall ticket for the particular exam is ready for distribution
- JNTUA will issue hall tickets to eligible students before the schedule of exam
- It’s completely the responsibility of students to collect the admission tickets prior to the examination
- Check whether all the details printed are correct, if not inform the controller of examination at once
- No student will be allowed to enter the exam center without hall ticket and id card