Directorate of Distance Education (DDE), MDU offers various UG & PG courses under departments of Commerce, Arts & Science. Students can check the results through the official website of MDU and can also submit the application for re-evaluation or re-checking.
MDU conducts the annual (Previous & Final Year) exams for distance learning courses in the months of May-June and the corresponding results are usually released in the month of August every year.
|Exam Name||Release Date||Result|
|Result for BCA : Sem/Yr: 05||04 Jun 2019||Check Here|
|Result for BBA (Industry Integrated) : Sem/Yr: 05||04 Jun 2019||Check Here|
|Result for BBA (CAM) : Sem/Yr: 05||04 Jun 2019||Check Here|
|Result for BBA : Sem/Yr: 05||04 Jun 2019||Check Here|
MDU Rohtak offers various UG, PG and research level courses every year. In addition to it, the university also offers selected Integrated, Diploma, PG Diploma and certificate courses in diverse streams. Apart from regular mode learning, MDU also offers several UG and PG courses through distance education mode (MDU DDE). The admission process for MDU is divided into two parts: Centralized Admission and Non-centralized Admission. For more details check MDU Admission
MDU DDE Result 2020
Candidates can download the MDU DDE result by following the given steps:
- Visit the official MDU Rohtak website.
- Select the Examination tag on the home page.
- A list of all the courses will be displayed semester/ year wise. Click on the desired MDU DDE course link.
- Enter the registration number, roll number & click on the proceed option.
- Candidates should download and take a printout of the result for future reference.
MDU DDE declares the result for the following courses every year:
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) (Part I/II/III)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) (Part I/II/III)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) (Part I/II/III)
- Bachelor of Library & Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)
- Master of Arts (MA) (Previous Year/ Final Year)
- Master of Science (M.Sc) (Previous Year/ Final Year)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com) (Previous Year/ Final Year)
- Master of Library & Information Science (M.Lib.I.Sc.)
MDU DDE Revaluation Results
MDU Distance Examination Mark Sheet will be available for the students to collect one month after the announcement of the result. The students will get the message from the respective study center to collect the mark sheet from the university. The university also facilitates the revaluation/ re-checking of exam papers starting the month of September. Students can apply for the same upon the release of revaluation notice on the official website. The Revaluation result is usually released within one month of the last date of rechecking application.
MDU DDE Re-appear/ Improvement Examination
Those candidates who failed the exam or wish to improve their score can submit the applications for the re-appear/ improvement examination conducted by the university. The students will be required to visit the official site and fill the designated application form and submit the fee according to the number of subjects applied. MDU DDE Re-appear Exam application forms are released in the month of August every year.
MDU DDE Datesheet 2020
Theory and Practical Datesheet for the courses offered through distance education mode can be downloaded from its official website. The Datesheets for Re-Appear category are also available on the same portal. Check here- MDU DDE Datesheet