Karnatak University, School of Correspondence Education (SCE) was formerly the external branch of the university. It offers various UG/PG/Diploma courses under its 13 departments.
The School of Correspondence follows the semester-based academic curriculum. Its academic session is divided into two semesters i.e. Odd & even semester. The Odd semester commences in the month of August and completes in the month of December. The even semester begins in the month of January and finishes in the month of May. The examination timetable is uploaded 30 days before the inception of the examination.
Karnatak University, Distance Education (SCE) Exam Result 2020
Karnatak University releases the result of the term-end examination within 25-30 days of its commencement. The university declares the result of Odd semester examination in the month of January, while the even semester examination result is announced in the month of June. Students of School of Correspondence have to enter their respective Course and Registration no. to get their result. The university releases the result of UG/PG courses separately and to notify its students about the same it publishes the result notification on its official website. Candidates must follow these steps to check the exam result:
- Visit the website of Karnatak university
- Click on the result notification under the “Notification” section
- On the Result page, enter your Registration No. and select your course from the drop-down list
- Click “Submit” to get the result
- Check and take a printout for further use
Karnatak University, Distance Education (SCE) Revaluation Result 2020
If any student wants to opt for result revaluation or retotaling, he/she can apply for it within 15 days from the date of result declaration. Students are required to fill the application form available online and send it along with the mark sheet to the Principal. Here are the steps to check your revaluated result:
- Go to Karnatak university’s website
- Click on the revaluation result link of your respective course under the “Notifications” section.
- On the next page, enter your “Course” and “Registration No.”.
- Click “submit” button to get your result
- Download and take a printout of it for reference
Karnatak University, Distance Education (SCE) Exam Timetable 2020
The University conducts term-end examination twice in the academic year i.e. during the odd semester & even semester. The timetable of each examination is uploaded by the university 25-30 days before the commencement of the examination. The Odd semester examination timetable is uploaded in the month of November, while the even semester examination timetable is released in the month of March. The below-given steps can be followed to check the exam timetable:
- Visit the website of Karnatak University
- Click on the recently released timetable link under the “Notification” section
- On the next page, click on the timetable link of your concerned course
- Download the timetable and save it for future reference