Annamalai University is one of Asia's largest public residential universities located in India, housing 10 faculties and 49 departments of study. The university offers various regular undergraduate, postgraduate and research courses in multiple specializations. The university also offers programs in distance mode of education through its Directorate of Distance Education (DDE).
Directorate Of Distance Education (DDE), Annamalai University provides more than 500 courses through distance learning mode. With numerous study centres, information centres & computer training centres spread across India and several overseas centres around the globe, Annamalai University DDE is the largest enrollment in India.
Annamalai university DDE exam timetable 2019
- Registered candidates can obtain information regarding examination centres allotted to them including their register numbers from the university website 10 days before the commencement of Examinations.
- Candidates must download the Hall-tickets from the students portal available at the Annamalai university DDE website and produce the same at the time of examination.
Note: The university also has partnered with several institutions for imparting quality education through distance learning.
Annamalai university DDE exam results 2019
- Annamalai University DDE exam results are announced on the official university website by the Directorate of Distance Education. Upon publication of the results, the Statement of Marks and Provisional/Pass Certificate (if eligible) will be sent to the respective candidates through Registered Post.
- In case of any discrepancy regarding attendance / marks, candidates can request for re-evaluation within 20 days from the date of publication of results. Such candidates should send a hand-written application along with a fee of Rs. 500/- to the university for re-totaling of marks.
- Local as well as Overseas candidates can view the result upon entering their Roll Number/ Register Number.