Annamalai University offers distance mode of education through its Directorate of Distance Education (DDE). Result of the DDE Annamalai University is announced soon after the commencement of the examination. Candidates can check the DDE Annamalai University result link and Distance Education (off-campus)-Overseas Results below in the article.
To know more about the Annamalai DDE University Click Here
|Exam Name||Release Date||Result|
|Directorate of Distance Education- Results||28 Feb 2020||Check Here|
|Overseas Examination Results (Off-campus)||01 May 2019||Check Here|
How To Check Annamalai University DDE Exam Result
Annamalai University DDE exam results are announced on the official university website by the Directorate of Distance Education. Upon publication of the results, the Statement of Marks and Provisional/Pass Certificate (if eligible) will be sent to the respective candidates through Registered Post.
- Go to the official website of the University
- Click on Exam Results tab given on the left side of the page
- After that click on the Distance Education Off-Campus tab
- Enter Student Roll Number / Register Number to get the result
- Local, as well as Overseas candidates, can view the result upon entering their Roll Number/ Register Number.
- In case of any discrepancy regarding attendance/marks, candidates can request for re-evaluation within 20 days from the date of publication of results. Such candidates should send a hand-written application along with a fee of Rs. 500/- to the university for re-totaling of marks.