MCBU Odd Semester Examination, 2019-2020 has been declared. Results of the odd semester were published on 19th March,2020 on the official website of the university. Students need to have their Roll Number to check their respective results.
|University Name||Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University, Chhatarpur|
|Result Declared||Odd Semester Examination, 2019-2020|
|Date of Result||19th March, 2020|
|Result Link||Click Here|
|Upcoming Datesheet||Even Semester Examination, 2019-2020|
|Date sheet Released||February, 2020|
|Last Date of Exam Form||March,2020|
|Even Semester Exam||April-May, 2020|
MCBU Recent Updates
|Even Semester Examination Result, 2019||August 30, 2019||Click Here|
|Postponement of Upcoming exams till further notice||March 19, 2020||Click Here|
|Odd Semester Examination Result, 2019-2020||March 19, 2020||Click Here|
MCBU Results: How to Check?
MCBU conducts their end semester exams two times a year. Odd Semester Examinations are generally conducted in the month of April-May, whereas, the Even Semester Examinations are generally conducted in the month of December.
Recently, MCBU has declared their Odd Semester Examination Results, to check results, kindly follow the mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of the University, (www.mchhatrasaluniversity.com)
- Search for the Examination tab.
- Select the ‘Result’ option from the drop down menu.
- Result URL will open.
- Enter the following credentials as asked.
- Enter the Roll Number.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Check and download the result.
Details on MCBU Results
- Personal Details
- Course Name, Year and Semester
- Examination Year
- Enrollment Number
- Roll Number
- Subject wise marks
- Maximum Marks
- Marks Obtained
- Result Status
- Date of Updation of the website.
After declaration of the results, students can apply for revaluation. Students need to fill an online application form to apply for revaluation. Notification for the Revaluation process is circulated just after the declaration of the results. Students need to submit their revaluation form within 10-15 days of the results declaration. After completion of the application process, official university staff scrutinize the answer sheets. After revaluation, the better of the two scores are taken and an updated result is declared.
How to Apply for Revaluation?
Students who are not satisfied with their results or have discrepancies with their result can apply for revaluation. Students need to fill an online application form and have to pay a nominal fee to apply for revaluation.
To apply online for revaluation, click here.
- After opening the web page, enter your ‘Roll Number’, ‘Date of Birth’ and click on the ‘Search’ option.
- Another URL will open, select the ‘Revaluation’ option.
- Enter the asked credentials.
- Pay the fees and Apply.
MCBU Revaluation Result: How to Check?
To check the Revaluation result, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit to the official university website.
- Search for the ‘Latest Updates’ menu in the home page of the website.
- Search for the “Revaluation result’ notification from that menu.
- Click on the particular option.
- A new URL will appear.
- Enter the following credentials such as Roll number, Semester, D.O.B.
- Search for the Result.
MCBU Supplementary Examinations
Students who are unable to qualify even after revaluation are expected to apply for supplementary exams. Supplementary exams are specifically conducted exams for the students who have backlogs in their previous semesters. Students need to apply online for supplementary exams. Supplementary exams are conducted parallel to that of semester end examinations but with different schedules.
To apply for supplementary exam you need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official website and search for ‘Examination Tab’
- Then search for the ‘Exam Form’ option from the drop down menu.
- Exam Form URL will open.
- Fill up the asked credentials.
- Enter the option ‘SUPPLY/SUPPLYP’ in the ‘Select Status’ option.
- Then Click on the Search option and fill your form.
MCBU Date Sheets
MCBU updates their exam date sheets before each and every upcoming examinations in their official website as well as the university notice board.
The upcoming Even Semester Examinations, which were expected to be held during the month of April and May has been postponed because of the outbreak of COVID-19 throughout the nation.
To know the updated status of the Exam Time Table, please follow the following steps as mentioned below:
- Visit the official university website.
- Scroll down a bit and find the ‘Examination Menu’.
- Select the Time Table option, as shown in the figure above.
- A New URL will open.
- All latest updates regarding Time table can be fetched from this web page.
MCBU Admit Card
MCBU publishes admit cards before each and every exam which is going to be conducted. Students who have filled their exam form and have cleared all their dues are eligible to download the admit card from the official university website.
To download the admit card follow the instructions given below:
- Visit the official website, (mchhatrasaluniversity.com).
- Search the ‘Examination’ tab at the top of the web page.
- Select the ‘Download Admit Card’ option from the drop down menu.
- A new URL will appear.
- Enter the following credentials like ‘Roll Number’, ‘Session’, ‘Semester’ and ‘Status’.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
- Check and download the admit card.
Check MCBU Admit Card
Ques. Is the Odd Semester Examination-2019-2020 Results out for MCBU?
Ques. Can Revaluation be applied online for MCBU?
Ques. When will MCBU conduct their Even Semester Examination 2019-2020?