The Allahabad State University has announced the release of the admit card for regular examination of the session 2019-20. All Those Students Regular & Private enrolled in BA BSc BCom for the Annual Part 1st, 2nd & 3rd year can download for the upcoming exams.
To download the admit card, students are required to fill the particulars with their respective Registration No. and Date of Birth. Also, students must visit the official site of the university to grab it at the earliest.
Important Highlights 2020
|University Name||Allahabad State University|
|Courses to be examined||BA, BSc, B.Com|
|Admit Card Link||Click Here|
Allahabad State University Admit Card Updates 2020
|Postponement of UG & PG Exams||Click Here|
Admit Card Notification
|Allahabad State University BA Admit Card [1st, 2nd, 3rd year]||Click Here|
|Allahabad State University Bsc Admit 2020 [1st, 2nd, 3rd year]|
|Allahabad State University BCom Admit Card 2020 [1st, 2nd, 3rd year]|
How to download Allahabad State University Admit Card 2020
Students appearing for the Allahabad State University, annual/regular exams can avail of the e-hall ticket simply by following the easy step guide correctly.
Steps to download Allahabad State University Admit Card
- Check out the official website of Allahabad State University
- Click on the link- Admit Card 2020
- Enter the Enrollment number and select the Class
- Put in the Captcha Code and submit the particulars
- Once done correctly, one will get access to the admit card PDF file.
- Examine the details mentioned and take out the hard copy of the same
Details Printed on Allahabad State University Admit Card 2020
Inspect all the features printed on Allahabad State University Admit Card 2020 if they are exact and owned.
- Registration Number
- Roll No
- Date of Birth
- Student Name
- Fathers’ Name
- Mothers’ Name
- A clear Photograph
- Exam Centre
- Exam Date
- The controller's Signature
Significance of Allahabad State University Admit Card 2020
The hall ticket holds the utmost value as far as appearing in the university main exam is concerned. The admit card is issued only to the eligible students of the concerned semester. Therefore, it should be shown to the invigilator to ensure the untroubled entry in the examination hall. It has all the required information of the student, making it easier for the controller to keep the defaulters out of the center. Students get to know the venue of the examination center and paper code of every subject via Admit card only. The admit card of each student is checked during the exam by the examiner. Students should preserve the admit card till the last exam and make no cutting over it that hinders the details.
Directions to the Students
All students are advised to carefully go through the directives to make no mistake in or before the exam
- Make to examination hall half an hour before the scheduled time
- Do not take any prohibited items inside the center.
- Maintain the decorum of the exam hall to dodge the trouble
- No student is allowed to speak or leave the hall during exam hours.
- Valid ID proof is required along with the admit card for validation
- Do not forget to rectify any detail prior to the exam if mentioned incorrectly.
Ques. Can I avail the ASU admit card by post?
Ques. From where can I know the address of the examination center?
Ques. Which all documents are allowed in the center on the examination day?
Ques. Which particulars are submitted to access the admit card of Allahabad university?