Bangalore North University had published their result for the Odd Semester Examination 2019-2020 in the last week of February 2020. Students can check their respective results on the official website of the university (results.logisys.org/bnu). Students need to enter their 10 digit Registration number to their respective result.
|University Name||Bangalore North University|
|Result Declared||Odd Semester Examination, 2019-2020|
|Result Declaration Date||February 20, 2020|
|Result Link||Click Here|
|Upcoming Date Sheets||Even Semester Examination, 2019-2020|
|Last Date to Fill Exam Form||April, 2020|
|Last Date of Internal Assignment Submission||April 25, 2020|
|Expected Result Declaration||July, 2020|
Bangalore North University Results 2020: How to Check?
Bangalore North University generally conducts their Odd Semester exams in the month of April whereas they conduct the Even Semester Examination in the month of November. To know about the procedure to check your Result, kindly follow the below mentioned points:
- Visit the official university website, (eng.bnu.ac.in).
- Search for the ‘Examination’ tab.
- Select ‘Result’ option from the drop down menu, as shown below.
- Result URL will open.
- Enter your Registration Number and Year/Semester.
- Click on the ‘GO’ button.
- Check and Download your Result in pdf format.
Details on the Bangalore North University Result:
- Personal Details
- Course Name and Year
- Registration Number
- Examination Year
- Maximum Marks
- Marks Obtained
- Result Status
Bangalore North University Application Form: Last date, Late Fees and Medium
|Form For||Last Month/Date||Late Fee||Medium|
|Odd Semester Examination, 2010-2020||November, 2020||200/-||Offline|
|Even Semester Examination, 2019-2020||April, 2020||200/-||Offline|
How to Apply for Revaluation in Bangalore North University?
Online application for the revaluation in BNU starts after the declaration of the Semester End Result. Students can apply for revaluation through online mode within 10 days of the declaration of the result. After completion of the application process, answer sheets are reevaluated by the university official staff. After reevaluating, the better of the two scores is considered and a new result is published on the official website.
After declaration of the examination results, if the students find any discrepancy in their result, they can apply for revaluation. Online application form is needed to be submitted with a fee of 55 as an application fee and 550 INR for each subject to be reevaluated.
How to Check Revaluation Result for Bangalore North University?
- Students should visit the official university website, (eng.bnu.ac.in).
- Click on the Examination option from the tab.
- Select ‘Result’ option from the drop down menu.
- Another URL will open, select ‘Apply RV/Photocopy’ option.
- Select the subjects needed to be reevaluated.
- Pay the amount through an online payment gateway.
- A unique Application Number will be generated, check and download the application form for further use.
Supplementary exams are specially designed exams for the students who have backlogs in their previous semesters. Supplementary Exams are conducted parallely with the semester end examinations but with a different schedule. Students need to fill an application form and have to pay an additional charge for each subject through online mode.
Bangalore North University Time Table 2020
BNU update their time table before each and every examination which is going to be conducted, in their official website. Course wise time table for all the upcoming exams can be found on the website. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, upcoming exams are postponed till further notice.
Follow the below mentioned steps to check the time table:
- Visit the official website, eng.bnu.ac.in.
- Click on the Examination tab.
- Then click on the ‘Admit Card & Time Table’ option.
- Select the Time table option from the new page.
- Scroll down to check the time table for the respective course.
- Download the time table for further use.
Bangalore North University Admit Card 2020
Admit Cards are uploaded before each and every exam being conducted by BNU. Students who had submitted their exam forms and had paid all their dues are eligible to download the admit cards from the official website.
To download the Admit Card, follow the instructions given below:
- Visit the official website, eng.bnu.ac.in.
- Select the ‘Examination Tab’.
- Select the ‘Admit Card and Time Table’ option from the drop down menu.
- Select the semester for the admit card.
- Enter the login credentials.
- Check and download the admit card.
Details on the Admit Card:
- Examination Date
- Exam: Day, Date and Time.
- Subject and Subject Code
Ques. Is the Odd Semester Examination,2019-2020 results out for Bangalore North University?
Ques. Can a Revaluation Form be filed online for BNU?
Ques. How to check for the Exam Schedule for BNU?