Guru Ravidas Ayurved University (GRAU) Results 2020 has been declared. Students can check the results for 3rd Prof. BAMS (Admissions before 2007) and MD (Ayurveda) (Part II) courses from their official website.
Also, the revised format of Answer-Book Re-evaluation Form has been updated on the website. Students who intend to re-evaluate their answer sheets can download the application form.
Here’s the details of the results declared by Guru Ravidas Ayurved University Hoshiarpur:
|University||Guru Ravidas Ayurved University (GRAU)|
|Result Declared||Nov/Dec 2019 Session|
|Date of Declaration||17 February 2020|
|Result Link||Click Here|
|Datesheet||No yet released|
|Datesheet Released Date||-|
|Examination Form June 2020 Last Date||Will be declared soon|
|Examination Form Link||Click Here|
|Revaluation Link||Click Here|
|Exam Centres List||-|
|Official Website||Click here|
Students can download the results page from the official website of Guru Ravidas Ayurved University. Alternatively, you can download from the links provided.
GRAU Results 2020 Latest Updates
|BAMS 3rd Prof (Admission prior to 2007)||17 February 2020||Check|
|MD (Ayurveda)- Part II||8 April 2020||Check|
|Application for Re-evaluation||Within 10 days of result declaration||Check|
How to download Guru Ravidas Ayurved University Result?
Guru Ravidas Ayurved University conducts examinations in two cycles ie.for May/June session and Nov/Dec session. Students can download results for both of these sessions by following these stepwise instructions:
- From the university’s official website, go to the Examination tab.
- Click on Results option.
- Scroll downwards and click on the required results link.
- Results will appear in pdf format.
- To download the page: click on the download icon on top-right corner.
GRAU Exam Application: Stepwise Instructions
Guru Ravidas Ayurveda University has ensured application forms for examinations. For each session, students will have to fill-up examination forms and pay the examination fee. In return, these admit cards are released. Following are the steps:
- Download the examination form from the official website.
- Fill-up all the candidate and subject details.
- Demand Draft with exam fee should be addressed in favor of “The Registrar, Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, Hoshiarpur” payable at Hoshiarpur.
- The amount needs to include an additional fee of Rs. 50/- in case the form is downloaded from the university's website.
Note: Examination forms need to be submitted within 15 days from the date of the announcement, post which a late fee will be chargeable.
How to Apply for Answer Book Re-Evaluation?
For any form of unsatisfactory results, students are free to apply for a re-evaluation of their answer books. Applications for re-evaluation are accepted within 10 days of declaring results. Post this, University does not entertain an application under any circumstances.
To apply for re-evaluation:
- Download the application form.
- Fill up the details regarding candidates, subjects for re-evaluation and payment options.
- Students have to pay Rs. 3000/- per subject. Separate charges are to be paid for subjects having two parts and written in different answer books.
- An additional charge of Rs. 50/- needs to be added with the re-evaluation charges for downloading the form, from the University website.
- Students need to post the application form with the Demand Draft affixed to it.
- Additionally, the DMC should be posted herewith.
All related intimation will be sent by the University at the mentioned postal address.
GRAU Date Sheet 2020
Guru Ravidas Ayurved University Punjab will release the Date Sheet of semester examination of May/June 2020 session on its website.
- Students have to download the course-wise date sheets released in pdf format.
- The university usually conducts examinations in Morning session (10: AM to 1:00 PM) or (11:00 AM to 2:00 PM) on working days, Monday- Saturday.
- To download the date sheet, students are advised to follow the step mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of Guru Ravidas Ayurved University
- Navigate to the Examination tab where a drop-down list appears.
- Click on Date Sheet
- Following page will show the dates and corresponding course-wise date sheets
- Hit on the hyperlink
- Date sheet will be displayed in pdf format
- Click on the top right icon denoting download option
Details to Check Out: Date Sheet
Printed on the datasheet are the following elements:
- Name of the examination
- Exam session
- Date of Examination
- Examination Day
- Date of Admission
- Important Instructions
Note: Guru Ravidas Ayurved University releases the date sheets of examinations 1 month before the examination commences. Date sheets are made available to students from their official website. This allows students to understand the schedule and prepare accordingly.
About the University:
Guru Ravidas Ayurved University Hoshiarpur is a public university affiliated to UGC. The university offers courses such as Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery (BHMS), Bachelor in Unani Medicine (BUM) and Doctor of Medicine (MD) in Homeopathy and Ayurveda.