Jananayak Chandrashekhar University in Uttar Pradesh has come out with the dates for registering for the semester examinations. While the exams were supposed to be held in the months of March and April, they were postponed due to the nationwide lockdown.
Recently, the university has put out the notice for students to register for their exams. For MA, MSC, BA BSc, LLB, Bcom and MCom students, forms are available. The form gives you the last date for submission. You would want to make a note of that. This notice along with all exam related notification can be found on the website - www.jncu.in
|Name of the University||Jananayak Chandrashekhar University|
|Timetable Released||UG/PG End Semester Exams|
|Date of Declaration||February 12, 2020|
|Timetable Link||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
JNCU Timetable Latest Updates 2020
Some of the recent circulars regarding examinations:
|Registration for semester exams||Click Here|
|Notice regarding semester exams||Click Here|
|Centre list for exams||Click Here|
|Semester exams timetable||Click Here|
How To Check JNCU Timetable 2020?
The examination timetable is made available a few weeks before the exams begin. This is to give students time to prepare for their exams well in advance. The university’s circular on the website clearly states that students must keep checking the website regularly to stay up-to-date on exam schedules.
JNCU publishes the public examination timetable online on its official website.
Visit the JNCU Ballia website- JNCU students have to start by visiting the official portal of University. The website link is http://jncu.ac.in/
- Candidates have to search for the JNCU 2020-time table given under the Notice/Circular/Date sheet section.
- On clicking the relevant link, the JNCU exam date sheet will appear on the screen.
- The pdf for the time table will appear on the screen and candidates have to check it.
- Lastly, Candidates can download the time table pdf for their reference.
In addition to regular examination date-sheets, the university also provides dates for back-paper which essentially means for those who are reappearing for a previous year’s subject which they failed. This exam is usually held in the month of January. Keep an eye out for this as well, on the university website.
This website also has space where you can get access to your exam center. You will have to log in with your college login ID and password to know your center. There is a link for students on the website which will lead you to exam forms, your attendance, and results. Forms for all exams, including back-paper and your regular exams and results for the same will be available here.
JNCU Admit Card 2020
Follow the given instructions to successfully download the admit card-
- Applicant must visit Official Website of the university
- Find Admission 2019-20 and Click on that link
- Select the Admit Card option
- Then Enter details (Category, registration number, Date of Birth, Captcha)
- Submit your request to get your Admit Card and print it for your exam.
Printed Details on JNCU Ballia Admit Card
Check the list of details printed on the JNCU Ballia Admit Card.
- Register No / Enrolment Number
- Students Name
- College Name
- Centre Name
- Subject Name (Appearing for)
- Controller of Examination (COE) Signature
- Important Instructions / Notes
Ques. Is there an option for private candidates to appear for the exams?
Ques. Does the university allow corrections in marksheet? Do I have to pay for to get those corrections made?
Ques. Does the university consider only online payment to register for exams?
Ques. How do I get my provisional certificate?