Siddharth University is a newly established university located in Siddharthnagar, Uttar Pradesh. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in various disciplines like Arts, Science, Commerce, agriculture, etc. The University has released the time table for Annual Examination 2020 for various courses.
The students can download the Exam schedule and time table from the official website of the university. Siddharth University also releases the admit card for eligible candidates on the official website before the commencement of the exams.
Siddharth University Time Table Highlights 2020
|Name of the University||Siddharth University Kapilvastu, Siddharthnagar|
|Time Table released||Annual Examination 2020|
|Admit card||Click here|
Latest Updates 2020:
|Notice regarding the change of date of the Annual Examination Program Session 2019-20||Click here|
|Notice regarding uploading data on higher education survey year 2019-20 on the portal||Click here|
|Annual Examination 2019-20 admit card for private student||Click here|
|List of examination centers for the annual examination session 2019-20||Click here|
|Main Examination Result 2019-20||Click here|
|ODD Semester Examination Result 2020||Click here|
|Exam Time Table||Link|
|B.A./B.Sc. Part 1 Examination||Click here|
|B.A./B.Sc. Part 2 Examination|
|B.A./B.Sc. Part 3 Examination|
|B.Com. Part 1 Examination|
|B.Com. Part 2 Examination|
|B.Com. Part 3 Examination|
|B.Sc.(Home Science) Part 1 & 3 Examination|
|B.Sc.(Home Science) Part 2 Examination|
|B.Sc.(Agriculture) Part 1 Examination|
|B.Sc.(Agriculture) Part 2,3 & Final year Examination|
|M.Com. 1st-year Examination|
|M.Com. Final year Examination|
|M.A. 1st year Examination|
|M.A. Final year Examination|
|M.A.(Home Science) 1st-year Examination|
|M.A.(Home Science) Final year Examination|
|M.Sc.(Agriculture) 1st Year Examination|
|M.Sc.(Agriculture) Final Year Examination|
How to download Siddharth University Time Table 2020?
Students have to visit the official website of the university to check the time table. Siddharth timetable can be checked by following the steps below:
- Visit the official website of the university
- The home page of the university will appear
- Check for the examination which will appear on the main page
- Go to the examination section
- A timetable option will appear on the drop-down menu
- Click on Semester or Annual
- The notices regarding exam timetables will appear
- Click on the notice and check the dates
- Download the attachment
- Take a printout if required
Printed Details on Siddharth University Time Table:
- Subject name
- Examination/Paper name
- Day/Date of Exam
- Exam time
- Exam Shift
- Venue of exam
There are some instructions that every student must obey during their exams. If any student is found to disobey those rules, strict action may be taken against his/her. Candidates appearing for the exams need to follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- Reach the exam hall 15 minutes before the exam
- Carry the admit card and id card to the exam hall on the exam day
- Mobile phones, programmable calculators, book, paper are not allowed in the exam hall
- Do not involve in any malpractice during the exam
- Maintain the discipline in the exam hall and do not involve in arguments with the invigilator
How to Download Siddharth University Admit Card 2020?
Visit the official website of the university and follow the given steps to download the admit card-
- Click on the student portal link.
- Select the form and enter the application/registration no,date of birth, security pin and click on “Sign In” button.
- After the successful login check for the “Admit Card Download” link under the “Available Service” section.
- Click on “Print Admit Card”
Note- Candidates appearing in the exam must have to carry the admit card to the exam hall. Without an admit card no students are allowed to enter the examination hall. The university issues the admit card to eligible candidates before the commencement of exams.
It is the responsibility of students to download and print the admit card within due time Students need to login through the students portal to download their admit card. Students must check the details on admit card such as student’s name, roll number, enrolment number, reporting center, and other important instructions
How to Check Siddharth University Results 2020?
The results are published on the official website of the university. Students need to follow the below-mentioned steps to check and download their results:
- Visit the official website of the university
- Go to the examination section on the home page
- Click on results
- The list of results under the semester exam and main examination will appear
- Click on the result link of your respective exam
- Check the result and download
- Take a print copy for further reference