Durg University aka Hemchand Yadav University, Durg (Chhattisgarh) has released its admit card online at the official website (durguniversity.ac.in) for Undergraduate course (BA/B.Sc./B.Com) examination for 1st to 6th semesters and Postgraduate course (MA/MSC/MCOM) examinations.
Durg University students can access the Durg University Admit Card by providing the username and password on the college portal. After downloading the Durg University Admit Card, students are required to get it duly signed by the principal of their colleges to be considered valid. The admit card has several details related to college name, papers appearing for, subject/paper code, exam duration, exam day, date and time.
How to Download Durg University Admit Card 2021?
Eligible candidates to appear at University annual exam can download the Durg University Admit Card 2021 online at university official website. Students can follow the steps mentioned below and download Durg University, Admit Card.
- Visit the university official website: durguniversity.ac.in.
- You will be directed to the official page of the university.
- Search for the Students’ Corner section and click on the ‘Annual Exam Admit Card’ tab.
- Then click on the ‘Click Here’ tab on the student admit card section which will direct you to the student login portal.
- Enter the required details as the user name and password.
- Then click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Then a page will open as Admit Card Section, Print Section.
- Click on the Admit Card tab/link to download the Admit Card.
- Click on the link available to print the Admit Card at the bottom of the Admit Card page
Note for Students:
- Students need to get the signature and seal of the principal of the college on the admit card downloaded online. The admit card without the seal and signature of the principal will be considered invalid in the exam center.
- Confirm all the printed details on the admit card carefully. Report to the university exam center immediately if you find any error on the admit card.
Details mentioned on Durg University Admit Card 2021
When the notification of Admit Card is out, all the students are advised to check the exam dates available on it.
- Name of the exam
- Name of the student
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Enrollment/Registration Number
- Semester and year
- Date and time of the exam
- Name of the Subject
- Course name and code
- Exam center
- Signature of the candidate
- Registrar Signature
- Important instructions for the examination.
Durg University Admit Card 2021: Important Instructions
Candidates who are appearing for the University examination ought to follow the below-mentioned instructions available on the admit card:
- The Admit Card contains the basic details of candidates and the exam he/ she is appearing for. To know the exam center details candidates can check the admit card.
- Reach the examination center at least 30 minutes earlier to the time mentioned for the commencement of the examination.
- Students must get the signature and seal of the principal on the admit card before appearing for the university exam.
- No student will be allowed to enter the examination hall, after the commencement of the exam.
- All the unnecessary things/materials such as mobile phones, any electronics device, and calculators are strictly prohibited.
- Every student must carry the admit card along with the college id at the time of the examination.
- No candidate will be entertained at the exam center without the admit card under any circumstances.
- Do not spoil the admit card by writing anything on it.
- Your candidature will get canceled if you carried any unfair means.
- Avoid copying from others or any kind of malpractice during the examination.
Durg University Timetable 2021
Durg University Time Table 2021 for all the courses has been released. Students can check the Hemchand Yadav University exam Timetable form the college official page. Durg University Timetable is also available for the supplementary exam. Students can check college Timetable to know the exam date, time, day, and subject name. The University semester examination will be held for 3 hours. Here are the steps to check the exam timetable:
- Go to the university official website (Click Here), the home page will appear.
- Click on the Students’ Corner section and search for the Time Table tab in the dropdown menu.
- Then click on the Time Table it will direct you another page.
- And there you can find the Timetable for all desired courses for the examination.
- You can check the exam schedules and also download the time table.
Durg University Result 2021
Durg University Result 2021 have been announced. Students can check results by providing the ‘Roll No’. The University results are available for both the annual and semester examinations. The University exam result includes the marks obtained in theory, practical paper, division, and the result (Pass/Fail/ATKT).
Here are the steps to check the results:
- Go to the university official website, durguniversity.ac.in.
- Then search for Students’ Corner and from the dropdown menu click on Result.
- Then all the pdfs of results list will appear as per desired courses.
- Check according to the course name and also can download it.
Ques. How can I download Durg University Admit Card?
Ques. What all details are printed on Durg University Admit Card?
Ques. Is the Principal’s signature and seal mandatory in the Durg University admit card for appearing in the examination?
Ques. Could candidates appear for the Durg University examination without an admit card?
Ques. What if there's an error on the Durg University Admit Card?
Ques. How long should the Durg University Admit Card be kept safe?