Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University (BBMKU) releases its Admit Card online for UG, PG, and Ph.D. at the official website. The University uploads the Admit Card for all the eligible students who can appear the exam.
Students can download Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University admit card through the college website. To download the admit card, an academic roll number is necessary then students can proceed to download and take the print of the admit card.
It is very essential to carry the admit card as a valid identity card on the day of the exam.
|Name of the University||Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Time Table||Click Here|
How to Download BBMKU Admit Card?
Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University conducts exams for UG & PG degree courses. University conducts exam semester wise in the month of December/January and May/June. University conducts the exam for each course after a sufficient interval.
University releases the exam date and exam scheme before the examination. Students stay in touch with the university website for more details about the examination.
- Visit the official website using https://bbmku.ac.in/.
- You will be directed to the Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University (BBMKU) home page.
- Then search for the Examination Section tab on the home page.
- Click on the Examination section tab and a dropdown list will be displayed.
- Now, select the Admit Card Download tab.
- After that, students need to select the course and enter the semester and roll number as the login details.
- Click on the submit button and your BBMKU Admit Card will be displayed.
- Confirm the exam dates available on the Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University Admit Card.
- Download and take a print out of the admit card and carry it to the exam hall without fail.
Candidates who are appearing for the University examination ought to follow the below-mentioned instructions available on the admit card:
- Reach the examination center at least 30 minutes earlier to the time mentioned for the commencement of the examination.
- No student will be allowed to enter the examination hall, after the commencement of the exam.
- All the unnecessary things/materials such as mobile phones, any electronics device, and calculators are strictly prohibited.
- Every student must carry the admit card along with the college id at the time of the examination.
- Without the admit card and ID card, no student shall be entertained under any circumstances.
- Your candidature will get canceled if you carry any unfair means.
- Avoid copying from others or any kind of malpractice during the examination.
Details mentioned on the Admit Card
- Name of the exam
- Name of the student
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Semester and year
- Date and time of the exam
- Name of the Subject
- Course name and code
- Exam center
- Signature of the candidate
- Important instructions for the examination.
BBMKU Exam Timetable
The BBMKU Exam Time Table for UG and PG is released now. Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University exam cell now invites all the students of affiliated colleges for end session examinations. University exam cell conducts all subject exams each day after a sufficient interval.
Candidates willing to appear the Binod Bihari Mahto University annual exams can download the BBMKU Exam Time Table from the university website. Below are the steps to check the timetable:
- Visit the official website of the Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University (BBMKU) https://bbmku.ac.in/.
- Search for the tab called Examination Section on the home page.
- Under the Examination Section, you have to select the Examination Program.
- Then, search for the BBMKU timetable for the required courses.
- Now click on the link and it will be directed to another page and the BBMKU exam timetable will be displayed on the screen.
- Students can check the details along with the exam dates on the BBMKU Timetable and can download them from there.
University has declared the results for some of the courses. The exam authority is going to announce the rest of the results in the upcoming few days. Students asked to check the official website regularly for the latest results.
Students who found difficulties while checking results are advised to follow the below steps:
- Visit the official college website and the BBMKU home page will be displayed.
- You can search for the Results Section On the home page.
- Click on it and it will be directed to another page.
- Then search for the BBMKU Result as per the desired course.
- Click on the link and enter login details and submit.
- And there BBMKU Exam Results will be displayed.