Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University (BBMKU) releases its Admit Card online for UG, PG, and Ph.D. at the official website. The University uploads the Admit Card for all the eligible students who can appear the exam.
Students can download Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University admit card through the college website. To download the admit card, an academic roll number is necessary then students can proceed to download and take the print of the admit card.
It is very essential to carry the admit card as a valid identity card on the day of the exam.
How to Download BBMKU Admit Card 2021?
Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University conducts exams for UG & PG degree courses. University conducts exam semester wise in the month of December/January and May/June. University conducts the exam for each course after a sufficient interval.
University releases the exam date and exam scheme before the examination. Students stay in touch with the university website for more details about the examination.
- Visit the official website
- You will be directed to the Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University (BBMKU) home page.
- Then search for the Examination Section tab on the home page.
- Click on the Examination section tab and a dropdown list will be displayed.
- Now, select the Admit Card Download tab.
- After that, students need to select the course and enter the semester and roll number as the login details.
- Click on the submit button and your BBMKU Admit Card will be displayed.
- Confirm the exam dates available on the Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University Admit Card.
- Download and take a print out of the admit card and carry it to the exam hall without fail.
Important Instructions on BBMKU Admit Card 2021
Candidates who are appearing for the University examination ought to follow the below-mentioned instructions available on the admit card:
- Reach the examination center at least 30 minutes earlier to the time mentioned for the commencement of the examination.
- No student will be allowed to enter the examination hall, after the commencement of the exam.
- All the unnecessary things/materials such as mobile phones, any electronics device, and calculators are strictly prohibited.
- Every student must carry the admit card along with the college id at the time of the examination.
- Without the admit card and ID card, no student shall be entertained under any circumstances.
- Your candidature will get canceled if you carry any unfair means.
- Avoid copying from others or any kind of malpractice during the examination.
Details mentioned on the Admit Card 2021
- Name of the exam
- Name of the student
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Semester and year
- Date and time of the exam
- Name of the Subject
- Course name and code
- Exam center
- Signature of the candidate
- Important instructions for the examination.