CBSE Resumes Student Tele-Counselling Service for Class 10th and Class 12th Students
Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) has started free tele-counselling services for the Class 10th and Class 12th students from June 01, 2020 till June 15, 2020.
A total of 73 Counsellors and Principals will attend the queries of the students regarding the board examinations.
CBSE has included two extraordinary features in their psychological counselling sessions, that are IVRS and Tele-Counselling, where the counsellors and the Principals will be giving advice to the students and their parents regarding how to manage anxiety during the exams. They will also solve their queries regarding the better preparation for the exams.
As per the released official notice, psychological counselling includes sections like:
- Important FAQs for students on Exams during this COVID-19 situation.
- Useful information for the parents as well as for the students regarding the Examination Centres during COVID-19.
- Daily protocol regarding Coronavirus.
- Selfcare during the time of epidemic.
- Online Learning from Home in COVID-19 times.
Apart from the counselling session, on 29th May, CBSE has also warned students to stay away from the fake news and rumour.
On May 27, 2020 the Education Minister Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal has stated that the students can appear for the Board Exams from their home district and on May 25th, CBSE announced the pending exams to be held at over 15000 centres and has also released the datesheet for the same.