CENTAC MBBS / BDS 2020: Registration Deadline Extended to Nov 2
CENTAC has extended the last date to submit applications for all NEET related courses by November 2, 2020. Earlier, the last date for submission was scheduled to be October 27, 2020.
Students appealed CENTAC to extend the last date for submission due to difficulty in obtaining relevant certificates and consequent Public Holidays.
After looking into the matter, CENTAC extended the last date for submission of UG-NEET-related courses (M.B.B.S. /B.D.S./ B.A.M.S.) till November 2, 2020 (5.00 P. M).
CENTAC MBBS / BDS 2020: Highlights
Puducherry MBBS/BDS admission
Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC)
B.Tech, B.Pharm, B.Sc Nursing, BSc (MLT), BA LLB, MBBS, and BDS
Basis of Admission
Scores of NEET-UG 2020
CENTAC MBBS / BDS 2020: Steps for Registration
- Visit the official website of Puducherry MBBS/BDS admission.
- On the homepage, search for the new Registration link.
- Fill the form by entering Personal, contact, Reservation details.
- Academic details should also be mentioned.
- Candidates are required to upload all necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- View the filled Puducherry MBBS/BDS application form 2020.
- Download and save the form for future references
While filling the form, candidates are required to pay the application fee for Management Quota, and the NRI quota will be as follows:
The Selection through Counselling for M.B.B.S., B.D.S., and B.A.M.S. courses are made based on the NEET Score of the existing year.
About CENTAC NEET Admission 2020
CENTAC, State Counselling Authority conducts counselling for all the M.B.B.S. / B.D.S./ B.A.M.S. seats in the U.T. Government Colleges as well as unaided Private Medical / Dental Colleges.
The allotment of seats under different categories are mentioned below:
- Seats in Government Colleges like surrendered seats from All India Quota Pool
- Seats under Self-Sponsored in Government Colleges
- Seats under Government Quota in Private Colleges
- Seats under NRI Quota in Government / Private Colleges
- Seats under Management Quota in Private Colleges
- Seats under Minority (Management) Quota in Private Minority Colleges