DU NEET 2020: Counselling Registration Begins; Check Steps to Register Here
DU NEET counselling 2020 has started accepting applications for counselling from October 28, 2020. Candidates can now register themselves for the counselling process by November 2, 2020.
As per the reports, out of the 660 seats, 15% All India Quota seats and 85% state quota seats are reserved.
The authorities will be conducting the counselling sessions depending on the availability of seats. It is expected that at least three rounds of counselling will be held, including the mop-up round (if any seats are left).
DU NEET Counselling 2020: Important Dates
MCC has also announced the dates for DU NEET counselling events. Below are the announced dates:
|NEET UG exam||13-Sep-2020 & 14-Oct-2020|
|Declaration of result||16-0ct-2020|
|DU NEET counselling 2020 registration||28-Oct-2020 to 02-Nov-2020 (Started)|
|Choice filling and locking||02-Nov-2020 from 04:00 PM to 23:59 PM|
|Seat allotment process||03-Nov-2020 to 04-Nov-2020|
|Seat allotment result||05-Nov-2020|
|Reporting at the allotted colleges||06-Nov-2020 to 12-Nov-2020|
|Online registration||18-Nov-2020 to 22-Nov-2020|
|Choice filling and locking||19-Nov-2020 to 22-Nov-2020|
|Seat allotment process||23-Nov-2020 to 24-Nov-2020|
|Result for the second round of counselling||26-Nov-2020|
|Reporting at the colleges||26-Nov-2020 to 2-Dec-2020|
|Application form available||10-Dec-2020 to 10-Dec-2020|
|Filling and locking of choices||10-Dec-2020 to 10-Dec-2020|
|Seat allotment process||15-Dec-2020 to 16-Dec-2020|
|Mop-up round result||17-Dec-2020|
|Reporting at the allotted colleges||18-Dec-2020 to 14-Dec-2020|
Recommended: Top Medical Colleges in India
How to Register for DU NEET Counselling 2020
- Visit the official website mcc.nic.in
- Click on the link ‘New Registration’ on the left
- Enter all the required details and Submit
- A new Roll No. and Password will be generated
- Use the above credentials to register for NEET Counselling.
- Revisit the web portal and select ‘Candidate login’
- Enter Log in credentials
- Key in all the information required and submit
- Review the details and click on ‘Confirm Registration’.
- Registration Slip will be generated.
- Print the page for future reference
- Pay the application fee
DU NEET Counselling 2020: Details Required for Registration
- Roll number
- Application number
- Candidate name
- Mother name
- Date of birth (in DD-MM-YYYY format)
- Mobile number
- Email Id
- Security Pin
About DU NEET
Every year DU NEET counselling is conducted for seat allotment for MBBS and BDS programme in Delhi University and affiliated medical/dental colleges on the basis of marks obtained in NEET conducted by the NTA.
- NEET MDS 2021: Online Application Process Begins, Apply till Nov 15; Download @nbe.edu.in
- NEET 2020 Counselling: October 23 Last Date to Submit Documents for Admission in Delhi University under CW Category
- TN NEET Quota: "Need 3-4 Weeks for Deciding on Quota for Students who Clear Exam", States Governor