IIT Bombay has released the exam day guidelines of GATE 2021 which is scheduled to be conducted in the month of February 2021.
An informatory video has been released listing the guidelines which should be followed on the GATE 2021 exam days.
During the day of the exam, candidates will be required to go through the temperature check and those with a body temperature above 99.4F will write the exam at the isolation center.
GATE 2021 Exam Day Activity: Guidelines to be Followed
Candidates will be required to follow the steps mentioned below during the day of the exam.
- Temperature Check: Candidates will go through the temperature check before entering the exam hall.
- Admit Card and ID Check: While reaching the exam venue, the exam staff will check the admit card and ID of the candidates from a distance.
- Items to Carry: Candidates will only be allowed to carry masks, gloves, personal hand sanitiser, pen/pencil, Transparent water bottle.
- Allotment of Lab Number: The exam staff will check the admit card of the candidates through Bar Code guns and respective lab numbers will be informed.
- Photo Capture Process: Following the allotment of lab number, candidates will have to go the registration desk for the photo capture process. During the process, candidates will have to remove their mask and stand erect and maintain eye-level contact with the webcam.
- Sitting on the Allotted System: Once the candidate has completed the photo capture process, the exam staff member will guide the candidate to the allotted computer system number.
- Signing on the Roll List: Candidates will need to sign on the roll list provided by the exam staff member. The details of the candidates will be matched for the verification.
Note: Candidates reporting to any unfair means will be disqualified from the exam. Following the conduct of the exam, candidates will have to move out of the exam hall in on orderly manner.
While moving out, candidates need to drop their admit card and scribble pad in a drop box at the exit.