Gujarat Law Society University (GLSU) has released the GLS Institute of Design DAT 2021 application form on the official website - glsid.org.
Candidates who wish to take admission in the design course can fill the form online or offline. In order to fill the application form offline, candidates will be required to collect it from GLS Institute of Design or the official centres.
The application form fee of GLS Institute of Design DAT 2021 is Rs 2,000. The application fee is to be paid after filling all the details of the application form.
Candidates must fill the GLS DAT 2021 application form and submit the application fee latest by the third week of January. The exam is expected to be conducted by January 2021 end.
Steps to Fill GLS DAT 2021 Application Form Online
- Visit the official website glsid.org
- Click on “GLS Institute of Design ( B. Design / Integrated M. Design) Admission 2021-22”
- Register yourself on the portal by filling the mandatory details
- Login using the credentials
- Fill the basic information in the application form
- Select the course
- Enter work experience (if any)
- Fill in education details & achievement
- Attach documents
- Enter your address details
- Pay the application fee of INR 2,000
- Submit the GLS DAT 2021 application form
GLS DAT 2021: Important Dates
|Start date to fill the application form||08-Dec-2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||3rd week of January 2021|
|GLS DAT exam day||3rd week of January 2021|