IIITM Kerala is inviting applicants for a research fellowship program for the academic year 2020-21. Students can apply by visiting the official website- iiitmk.ac.in.
IIITM - Kerala - (IIITM-K), Trivandrum is an autonomous institution offering a various array of courses. It is a pioneer institute in offering Computer Science courses and promises students a bright future.
Also read: IIITM Kerala Admission 2021
IIITM Kerala Research Fellowship 2021: Highlights
|Name of the Fellowship Program||IIITM Kerala Research Fellowship 2021|
|Founded by||IIITM - Kerala|
|Awarded to||Graduate Students with Information Technology or Computer Science Degree|
|Application Mode||Online and offline|
IIITM Kerala Research Fellowship 2021: Eligibility
Below are the conditions for granting the fellowship program:
- Applicants must have a degree in information technology or computer science B.E., B.Tech., BCA, MCA, or B.Sc. with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Students must have passed their graduation from a recognised university in regular mode.
- Applicants must have an exposure of at least three months in blockchain technology (Ethereum /Hyper ledger).
IIITM Kerala Research Fellowship 2021: How to Apply?
Students can apply for the program via offline and online mode, Below are the steps to be followed for applying:
Step 1: Visit the official website iiitmk.ac.in
Step 2: Scroll to the IIITM Kerala Research Fellowship in the homepage
Step 3: Check the rules and regulations for the scheme and click on the application form
Step 4: Fill in the application form and fill in the required details
Step 5: Download the application form
Step 6: Send the application form via post to
The Registrar, IIITM-K, IIITM-K Campus,
Technopark, Kariyavattom PO, Trivandrum – 695 581 or
Send the application form and all the documents through mail at email@example.com
IIITM Kerala Research Fellowship 2021: Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on their academic qualifications, experience in the relevant field. The final selection shall be based on their performance in the personal interview with the authorities of IIITM Kerala.
IIITM Kerala Research Fellowship 2021: Terms And Conditions
The following terms and conditions shall be applicable for the selection of applicants for the IIITM Kerala Research Fellowship:
- If any documents are found to be fraud, then the applicants will be disqualified from the selection process.
- The authority reserves the right to cancel the vacant posts in case of non-fulfilment of applications by the eligible applicants.
- The authorities will not provide any travelling allowance to the applicants of the IIITM Kerala Research Fellowship to attend the interview round.
- Selected candidates will get a regular remuneration of Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 20,000 per month.
Also Check: IIITM Kerala Courses Offered and Fees
IIITM Kerala Research Fellowship 2021: Documents Required
Below documents are required for applying to the fellowship:
- Aadhaar card
- Passport size photographs; the students will be required to affix their photograph on the application form.
- Bonafide certificate
- Birth certificate or class 10th mark sheet as proof of birth date
- Residential or Domicile certificate
- Self-attested stamped envelope
- Graduation certificate
- Code of conduct certificate
- Experience letter
IIITM Kerala Research Fellowship 2021: Contact Details
Below are the details for contact:
|Address||IIITM – Kerala, IIITM – K Building, Technopark Campus Trivandrum Kerala Pin – 695 581 India|
|Contact Number||+ 91 471 2527 567, + 91 471 2700 777|