Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) is offering research internships in nanotechnology and nanoscience projects. The aim of this program is to provide an opportunity for students in these fields.
To apply for the INST internship, the applicant must have an M.Sc or M.Tech degree. Candidates who are selected would be provided with a stipend of INR 10,000 per month.
INST Internship: Important Dates
Interested candidates can find important dates related to the INST internship in the following section:
|Type||Period||Duration||Date of Application|
|Short Term Internship||January to June||3 to 6 months||November 1-21|
|1-year Research Internship||January to December||1 year||All year|
INST Internship: Eligibility
Candidates who want to apply for the INST internship must fulfill the criteria given in this section.
- Applicants should have an MTech or MSc degree from a recognized university in India
- Candidates should be above 28 years
- Applicants with NET or GATE would be given preference
- Should have experience in applied/basic science/engineering in nanoscience and nanotechnology
- Candidates in the final year of their degree must provide a no-objection certificate from their institute to permit a minimum of 3 months of the internship programme
INST Internship: How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in applying for the INST internship can follow the steps given in this section to apply for the internship.
Step 1: Visit the official website; inst.ac.in/home
Step 2: Click on internship notification and fill the application form
Step 3: Scan the form and the required documents and submit them both in a PDF
Candidates should note that they will need to give the name of the preferred scientist at the time of filling the application form. After the application form is submitted, it will be scrutinized by INST authorities.
The selected applicants would be offered the internship after approval from the scientists. Selected candidates will be sent a confirmation mail within a month.
INST Internship: Documents Required
The candidates applying for the INST internship need to provide the following documents at the time of filing the application form.
- Master’s degree or provisional degree
- NOC from institute if in the final year
- DOB certificate
- All semester mark sheet of the master’s degree
- Caste certificate if applicable
- Disability certificate if applicable
- All other academic certificates