Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has released a notification stating that the students who qualified Karnataka PGCET 2020 but could not appear for the Document Verification process between December 13, 2020, and December 18, 2020, can now attend counselling on December 22, 2020, between 11 AM and 3 PM.
As per KEA, there will be no further chances available to participate in the Karnataka PGCET 2020 counselling for document verification after this.
KEA official notification, reads, “PGCET 2020 eligible candidates who could not be able to attend Document verification from 13-12-2020 to 18-12-2020 can appear for document verification in any of the helpline centres on 22-12-2020 from 11.00 AM to 3.00 PM with all the original documents to become eligible for PGCET 2020 for admission to MBA/MCA/ME/MTech/MArch courses.”
Additionally, the scores of Karnataka PGCET 2020 will be accepted by 178 institutes across the Karnataka state.
Karnataka PGCET 2020 Counselling: Documents Required
Candidates must bring the following documents in original as well as attested photocopies for the counselling round;
- Karnataka PGCET 2020 Application Form
- Fee Receipt
- Karnataka PGCET 2020 Mark Sheet
- Karnataka PGCET 2020 Admit Card
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Qualifying degree marks cards of all semesters
- Degree certificate/Provisional degree certificate
- Study certificate countersigned by BEO according to the format (Only for Karnataka candidates)
- Sponsored certificate (If applicable)
- Work experience certificate (in case of working candidates)
- Caste certificate (If applicable)
- Certificate of Income
On the other hand, the original dates for Karnataka PGCET 2020 counselling or document verification were from December 13, 2020, to December 17, 2020, that was postponed by a day, due to cancellation of the document verification process in the Bangalore centre on December 15, 2020.