Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has released the admit card for Karnataka PGCET M.Pharma & Pharm D 2020 on the official website.
Candidates who applied for the Karnataka PGCET M.Pharma & Pharm D exams can download the Hall Ticket from cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
The Karnataka PGCET entrance exam is scheduled for November 22, 2020.
Karnataka M.Pharma & Pharma D 2020: How to Download Admit Card
Candidates can download the admit card by following the steps mentioned below;
- Visit the official website of the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) @ cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
- On the homepage, navigate and click on the “Admit Card” tab.
- Select the link to download Karnataka M.Pharma & Pharma D 2020 Admit Card 2020.
- Mention the login credentials- date of birth and registration number, respectively.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Review details and download admit card for further process.
Karnataka PGCET M.Pharma & Pharma.D 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for Karnataka M.Pharma & Pharma D mentioned below;
- The medium of exam is English.
- Questions will be of multiple choices (MCQ), i.e., each question, having one best response out of four possible alternatives.
- Total no of 100 questions with a duration of 90 minutes
- Each question carries one mark. One mark will be awarded for each right answer.
- Subject wise distribution of marks for Entrance Test: Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy, Pharma chemistry and Pharmacology
About Karnataka PGCET Entrance Exam
Karnataka PGCET is a state-level entrance exam held for admission to Post Graduate Degree courses in M.Pharm & Pharma D (Post Baccalaureate) in Government colleges and Government seats in Private Aided/unaided Minority and non-minority Colleges in Karnataka.