KMAT 2020 Result Declared on November 12; Check Details Here
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) result has been declared today, i.e. on November 12. Applicants who have appeared in the test can check their results through the official website of KMAT - kmatindai.com.
The KMAT exam is conducted once a year to screen candidates for admissions in management institutes across Karnataka. The Karnataka Private Post Graduation Colleges Association ( KPPGCA) conducts this exam. Only applicants who have secured more than 50% marks in their graduation are eligible to appear for this exam.
Read More: KMAT 2020 Participating Colleges
KMAT scores are not used as a basis of admission. They are only used to screen the applicants. Aspirants need to go through the college selection process to successfully secure admission. This process includes a Group Discussion and Private Interview.
KMAT 2020: Steps to Check The Results
Candidates who sat for the KAMT exams can check their results by following these steps.
- Visit the official website of KMAT India; kmatindia.com
- You’ll find the link for the KMAT result on the homepage itself
- Click on the link and a new window will pop up
- Enter your roll number and date of birth
- Clear the captcha verification and click on login.
- Your result will be displayed
- Download the result and get it printed out for future use
KMAT 2020: Counselling Procedure
KPPGCA will declare the schedule for KMAT 2020 counselling on the official website of KMAT. Applicants who clear the cut-off score can apply for the counselling process. More than one counselling session will be conducted and only those who register for the first session will be allowed to appear in the next ones.
The final selection of the applicants will be done on a wide range of criteria. The counselling procedure for KMAT is like this.
- Applicants will be asked to mark and confirm their ranks in the KMAT at the counselling centers
- Then candidates can choose their institution and specialization
- Verification of documents will also take place and applicants are advised to bring original documents along with their photocopies at the time of verification
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview are also a part of the KMAT selection process
- The final allotment of seat will be done based on the KMAT score, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview
Read More: KMAT 2020 Cut-Off