Kolhan University Waives 30% Tuition Fees for Vocational Subjects

Meghdeepa Mondal logo

Meghdeepa Mondal

Content Curator


Kolhan University has recently announced to provide relaxations on all the vocational courses offered for the current academic year of 2020.

The university has on record more than a thousand students enrolled in its various vocational courses.  In the wake of COVID-19 crisis, Kolhan University has decided upon waiving up to 30% of tuition fees for 3 months of lockdown.

KU

The university made this decision after Vocation Cell conducted a meeting on Wednesday, 1 July 2020 with Dr Gangadhar Pandey, Vice-Chancellor, Kolhan University. 

At the meeting, it was decided that during this time, 80% of expenses and the remaining 20% will be borne by college and university respectively.

Meanwhile, KU has released BBA, BCA, Btech and other UG Courses Results for 2020.

Check Here: Kolhan University Results, 2020

As per university records, during the 3 months, the total fee for 1000 students of KU sums up to 73,50,000 INR, this amount will be entirely forbidden.

In this regard, the spokesperson of the Kolhan University, Dr A.K. Jha remarked that for many students, their families are experiencing extreme financial loss or loss of employment. In view of this, the university has taken up this decision. 

Meanwhile, Kolhan University Admissions 2020 has begun for all the courses it offers like M.Ed., B.C.A., B.B.A., B.Sc.IT. The university has started registration for vocational courses as well.

The meeting was attended by Mr Madhusudan, Finance Advisor; Dr AK Jha, Spokesperson; Registrar Dr SN Singh, CVC Dr Sanjeev Anand, Dr PK Pani, Controller of Examinations; Sudhanshu Kumar, Finance Officer; Prabha Khalko, Dean (Education) and CCVC Dr KN Pradhan.

Category:College