KRUCET 2020 Registration Ends September 30, Check Admission Schedule Here
Machilipatnam: Krishna University has released the examination dates for its online entrance examination Krishna University Common Entrance Test (KRUCET), for the year 2020. The examination is going to be held on October 8 and October 9, 2020.
Krishna University will be closing its registration window for online admission tonight, September 30. Direct link, details provided below.
The University has released the online application forms for KRUCET 2020 on June 8th this year. With the rising cases of COVID-19, the university has changed its format accordingly.
KRUCET 2020: Key Highlights
The duration of the entire examination is 1 hour and 30 minutes with three sessions. As for the alteration done in the lights of COVID-2019, the duration of the entrance examination has been modified by 30 minutes to get it completed within two days.
The application window to register for KRUCET 2020 will be open until midnight of September 30, 2020. KRUCET is conducted every year by Krishna University for admission to postgraduate and postgraduate diploma courses offered by the university.
Earlier, the KRUCET 2020 registration deadline was extended twice. Originally the last date for KRUCET 2020 application had been July 14, 2020. The entire process began on July 7, 2020.
KRUCET 2020: Important Dates
Aspirants may refer to the following table to get pieces of information regarding KRUCET 2020.
Opening of Application Link
June 8th, 2020
Closing of Application Link
September 30, 2020 (Midnight)
Issue of Admit Card
The first week of October 2020
8-9 October 2020
To be announced soon
KRUCET 2020 Examination Schedule
Refer to the following table to know the detailed examination schedule of the upcoming Krishna University Common Entrance Test, 2020.
Date of examination
October 8, 2020
October 9, 2020
Humanities and Social Science
|Direct Link: KRUCET 2020 Online Registration|
KRUCET 2020: How to apply online?
Aspirants who are yet to apply for the KRUCET 2020 may follow the below points at the time of application.
- Visit the official website of Krishna University and log in to the registration portal of KRUCET 2020.
- Click on the link of ‘online registration’ and acquire a registration reference ID password upon registration.
- Re-login with the credentials to proceed further.
- Fill up the online application form along with the academic and personal details.
- Upload your image.
- Enter the registration ID and DOB to facilitate online fee payment via debit/credit /net banking.
- You will receive a confirmation via email and SMS.
- Take a print out for future references.