Kurukshetra University: Terminal Examination for UG, PG Courses Finalised, Check Details Here
Kurukshetra University is all to set to commence its UG/PG Terminal Semester/Year examination from September 10, 2020.
The examination authority of Kurukshetra University has announced that they have finalised the examination schedule for undergraduate and postgraduate courses on Wednesday.
As per the notification released by the varsity, the examination will begin from September 10, 2020. The varsity has also prepared and uploaded the date sheet of UG terminal semester/year classes including engineering courses on its official website.
While the date sheet for PG classes is still being prepared and will be soon uploaded on the official website of the varsity.
KU UG/PG Terminal Semester/Year Examination Guidelines
In the notification released by the varsity, it has mentioned examination guidelines approved by the vice-chancellor of KU for the conduct of Terminal Examination.
- The examination will be conducted in blended mode
- Both UG and PG examination will commence from September 10, 2020, in view of UGC NET Schedule
- Examination for all UG and PG courses will be conducted except B.A L.L.B, L.L.B and BBA L.L.B
- Practical examination will be conducted internally via online mode.
- Que Paper: The question paper as per the date sheet will be uploaded on the official website of KU at 10:00 am and will also be sent to the concerned official through E-mail
- For DDE students, question papers will be sent to them through an electronic medium
- Candidates are only allowed to use blue/black pen
KU UG/PG Terminal Semester/Year Examination: Question Paper, Time Duration
The varsity will release the question paper of the concerned subject on the exam date at 10:00 am on its official website. Moreover, KU will also send question paper to the key official of affiliated colleges who will forward to their students.
Students will be required to attempt 50% of the question paper by choosing any questions. However, the students shall ensure that they have attempted answer carrying 50% of maximum marks.
A total of 3 hours for examination including the time of downloading of question paper to emailing answer books to the concerned official of institute/college.