AIMA has announced the release of MAT IBT admit card as per the schedule on November 18, 2020. Candidates who have applied for the IBT mode exam for the December session will be to download the admit card from the official website of MAT - aima.in
Candidates who have registered for the MAT 2020 December session IBT mode exam will be required to enter their login credentials to download the admit card. Further, candidates must ensure to carry to the documents mentioned below with their admit card.
Documents to Carry with MAT Admit Card 2020
- Valid Id proof (photocopy + original)
- Those who have changed their name must carry a poof for the same
- Caste Certificate (for reserved candidates)
- Scanned image of photograph (10 to 150 kb)
- Scanned image of signature (10 to 150 kb)
- Credit Card / Debit Card (ATM Card) or Net Banking Details
For photo identity proof, below mentioned documents can be considered :
- PAN card
- Driving license
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID card
How to Download MAT 2020 Admit Card
- Visit the official website of MAT - aima.in
- Click on the download tab on the home page.
- Click on MAT Admit Card option
- Log in using your Application Number, DOB, Email ID
- Click on Submit
- Check all the details mentioned on the MAT admit card
- Download and print the admit card for the exam day.