NBE Recruitment Results 2020 for Various CBT Posts Released; Read Article to get Direct Link
Candidates who have taken part in the NBE Recruitment Examination 2020 can check their results online at natboard.edu.in. Read the article to know how to check.
On Monday, September 14, the National Board of Examinations (NBE) announced the results of the recruitment exam for Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Stenographer and Junior Accountant on its official website.
Candidates who have taken part in the recruitment examination can check either check their results through the direct links given in this article or by going online at natboard.edu.in
The Board conducted computer-based tests (CBTs) on August 31, 2020.
"All the shortlisted candidates shall be subject to Computer-Based Skill Tests for their respective positions on October 18, 2020 in New Delhi. Details of the Skill Tests will be released shortly", read the notice.
NBE Recruitment Results 2020: Direct Link to Check
Candidates can click on the links below to check the results
|Post Applied For||Result Link|
|Senior Assistant||Check Here|
|Junior Accountant||Check Here|
|Junior Assistant||Check Here|
NBE Recruitment Results 2020: How to Check
- Visit the natboard.edu.in official website.
- On the homepage, click the link that reads, "Results"
- Click on the link that reads, "NBE Recruitment Test 2020 – Merit List of shortlisted candidates and date of the Skill Test – 18.10.2020"
- A new page in PDF format will be displayed on the display screen.
- Click on the link for the posts you requested.
- The results in the PDF format will be shown on the screen.
- Keep your Application Reference Number Handy as you have to look for it in the list.
- Scroll down and check the results.
"All shortlisted candidates are advised to make travel arrangements as soon as possible to reach New Delhi at least one day before 18.10.2020. Only SC / ST outstation candidates will be paid on and off the Traveling Allowance of Sleeper Class Railway fare or Bus fare on the shortest route as eligible under the rules on the production of paper tickets, "reads the notice.