The National Institute for Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Ahmedabad has declared the result for NIPER Joint Entrance Examination 2020 on September 30, 2020. The result is released in the form of a merit list.
NIPER JEE 2020 is conducted for admission in Doctoral degree courses and Master in Science (M.S. Pharm), Master in Pharmacy (M. Pharm), and Masters in Technology (M. Tech Pharm).
Close to 2,388 M.Pharm candidates will be selected through NIPER JEE 2020. After the declaration of result, Counselling will commence from October 7 for the M.Pharm course, and for Ph.D. courses, it will start from October 10.
NIPER JEE 2020: How to check the result?
Candidates with valid registration IDs need to visit the official website of the NIPER. For subsequent procedures, candidates are advised to follow the steps below:
- Click on the result link as displayed in the official website
- Select the subject you appeared for
- Select the respective result link as per the subject you opted in NIPER JEE 2020
- A PDF version of the merit list will appear.
- Check the list with your roll numbers, name, and other details.
- Download and save the softcopy of the result for future reference.
NIPER JEE 2020: Details Mentioned in Result
The NIPER JEE 2020 Result will include the following details of the candidate. Aspirants are advised to cross-check these details carefully while checking their result on the website.
- All India Rank (AIR)
- Application number
- Category of the candidates
- Qualification status
NIPER JEE 2020: Counselling Process
Based on the NIPER JEE 2020 Rank candidates will be called for Counselling. The counselling process will be conducted separately for Masters and Doctoral programs.
- The counseling for the Master’s program will begin from October 7, 2020. It will involve a total number of 2388 candidates.
- The Master’s counseling will be conducted in offline mode. The candidates appearing in the counseling will have to be present at the NIPER, Ahmedabad.
- Candidates selected in Ph.D. courses will be called for an interview scheduled on October 10 and 11, 2020. Thereafter the result will be announced on October 12. The joint counseling for the Ph.D. candidates will be on October 12, 2020.
The NIPER JEE 2020 is expected to offer a total of 820 seats for Masters as well as Ph.D. programs in seven NIPER Institutes of Ahmedabad, Guwahati, Hajipur, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Raebareli, and SAS Nagar.