NIPER JEE 2018
NIPER JEE 2018 (NIPER Joint Entrance Exam) is a national level examination conducted by the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER). NIPER JEE 2018 will be conducted to test the aptitude of candidates seeking admission to various Postgraduate and Doctorate level courses in the field of Pharmacy. NIPER JEE 2018 is scheduled to be conducted on June 10, 2018. Check NIPER JEE Exam Dates 2018
- Admission to the other master pharmacy courses, i.e M.Tech.(Pharm), M.S.(Pharm), MBA (Pharm.) will be done on the basis of GPAT score. Check Official Notification
- NIPER JEE Application Form can be filled and submitted through online mode from April 12, 2018 at official website i.e. niperahm.ac.in till May 15, 2018.
- Results are expected to be out by the first week of July 2018.
- NIPER JEE Personal Interview will be held in the second/third week of July 2018 at the NIPER Hyderabad, Auditorium.
- Joint Counselling will be held at the NIPER Hyderabad, Auditorium in the last week of July/first week of August 2018.
NIPER JEE 2018 Highlights
|Date of Exam||June 10, 2018|
|Conducting Body||National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research(NIPER)|
|Level of Examination||National|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Duration of Exam||120 minutes|
|Course Offered||Ph.D., MS(Pharm), M. Pharm, M.Tech (Pharm) and MBA(Pharm)|
NIPER JEE 2018 Exam Dates
The official Exam dates of NIPER JEE 2018 is given below:
|Online Registration starts from||April 12, 2018||NIPER JEE Application ends on May 15, 2018|
|Availability of NIPER JEE Admit card||1st week of June 2018||Download NIPER JEE Admit Card from niperahm.ac.in|
|NIPER JEE 2018 Exam date||June 10, 2018||Exam duration will be 2 hours|
|Result Declaration||1st week of July 2018||Check NIPER JEE Result online at niperahm.ac.in|
|Interview and Group Discussion at NIPER-Hyderabad||3rd week of July 2018||-|
|NIPER Joint Counselling 2018||4th week of July 2018||-|
NIPER JEE 2018 Eligibility
Here, we are providing the NIPER JEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria for Master’s and Ph.D courses:
For Master’s Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: For M.S. (Pharm.)/M.Pharm./M.Tech. (Pharm.), the qualifying degree should be B.Pharm. or M.Sc. (Biological Sciences) or M.Sc (Organic/Analytical Chemistry/Life Sciences/Botany) or B.Tech. (Chemical Engineering) or equivalent or B.V.Sc. or M.B.B.S. or BAMS.
- Minimum Marks: The candidates have to score minimum 60% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam.
- Relaxation: For SC/ST candidates, the minimum marks required in qualifying exam should be 55%. For Physically Handicapped candidates, the minimum marks are 50%.
- Appearing candidates: Final year candidates can also apply.
For Ph.D Pharmacy Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: The prerequisite qualification is M.S.(Pharm.)/M.Pharm/M.Tech.(Pharm.) in relevant discipline.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates are required to pass the qualifying exam with at least 60% marks (55% for SC/ST and 50% marks for PH candidates).
|M.S. (Pharm.)||Biotechnology||Ahmedabad, Guwahati, Hajipur and S.A.S.Nagar||B.Pharm.; M.Sc. (Biological Sciences)|
|M.Pharm||Clinical Research||S.A.S. Nagar||B. Pharm|
|M.S. (Pharm.)||Medicinal Chemistry||Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Raebareli, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; M.Sc.(Organic Chemistry|
|M.S. (Pharm.)||Natural Products||Ahmedabad, Kolkata, S.A.S.Nagar||B.Pharm., M.Sc. Organic Chemistry)|
|M.S.(Pharm.)||Pharmaceutical Analysis||Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, S.A.S.Nagar||B.Pharm.; M.Sc.(Organic/Analytical Chemistry)|
|M.Tech. (Pharm.)||Pharmaceutical Technology (Biotechnology)||S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm./M.Sc. (Life Sciences)|
|M.Pharm||Pharmaceutical Technology (Formulations)||S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.|
|M.Tech. (Pharm.)||Pharmaceutical Technology (Process Chemistry)||Hyderabad, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry); B.Tech. (Chemical Engineering) or equivalent|
|M.S. (Pharm.)||Pharmaceutics||Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Raebareli, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm|
|M.S. (Pharm.)||Pharmacoinformatics||Hajipur, Kolkata, S.A.S. Nagar||B. Pharm.; M.Sc.(Organic/ Physical/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry); M.Sc./B.Tech. (Bioinformatics); M.Sc. (Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Microbiology)|
|M.S. (Pharm.)||Pharmacology and Toxicology||Ahmedabad, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Raebareli, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; B.V.Sc.; M.B.B.S.|
|M.Pharm||Pharmacy Practice||Guwahati, Hajipur, S.A.S. Nagar||B. Pharm|
|M.S. (Pharm.)||Regulatory Toxicology||Hyderabad, S.A.S. Nagar||B. Pharm.; B.V.Sc.; M.Sc.(Pharmacology/ Toxicology/Life Sciences/ Biochemistry/ Medical Biotechnology/ Zoology); M.B.B.S.|
|M.S. (Pharm.)||Traditional Medicine||S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm; B.A.M.S.; M.Sc. (Botany)|
|M.B.A.(Pharm.)||Pharmaceutical Management||Hyderabad; S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; B.Tech (Chemical Engg. or equivalent); M.Sc. (Chemical/Life Sciences)|
NIPER JEE 2018 Application Form
NIPER JEE 2018 application process will start from April 12, 2018 till May 15, 2018. Registration process for NIPER JEE is open both in online as well as offline mode.
- Applicants willing to register for NIPER examination are required to visit the official website of NIPER i.e. niperahm.ac.in to get the online application form.
- Fill in all the details mentioned in the form and click on the "Submit" button.
- After submitting all the information, make a payment of NIPER registration fee by using Debit/ Credit Card, e-challan or Net Banking.
- Once the application form is submitted successfully, the candidate is required to send the hard copy of the filled-in application form to NIPER Mohali Campus.
Note: The applicant is strongly advised to keep a copy of the filled-in application form for future reference.
NIPER JEE 2018 – Application Offline Mode
- Candidates can also fill NIPER JEE 2018 Application Form in offline mode.
- They first need to get the application form via post by sending a Demand Draft (DD) of given amount along with the “Request Application”.
- After filing the application form, candidates need to send the copy at below address –
NIPER JEE – Master, National Institute of Pharmaceutical
Education and Research, (NIPER), Balanagar,
Hyderabad, Telangana State – 500037”
Application Fee –
The application fee can be paid through e-challan, net banking, credit card and debit card. Following is the application fee for NIPER JEE 2018:
|Option-1: M.S. (Pharm.)/ M.Pharm./M.Tech. (Pharm.)||SC/ST||INR 750|
|Option-2: M.B.A. (Pharm.)||SC/ST||INR 750|
|Option-3: M.S. (Pharm.)/ M.B.A. (Pharm.)/ M.Pharm. and M.Tech. (Pharm.)||SC/ST||INR 1000|
NIPER JEE 2018 Admit Card
- NIPER JEE 2018 Admit Card will be available from first week of June 2018.
- The admit card will be issued by the NIPER, Hyderabad.
- Candidates are advised to download their admit card within the prescribed dates.
- Through admit card, candidates can know exam date, venue and exam timings.
- Steps to download the NIPER JEE 2018 Admit card are given below: -
- Visit the official website i.e. niperahm.ac.in
- Click on the link referred as NIPER JEE 2018 Admit card.
- Enter required credentials i.e. login details, Application Number/User ID and Password.
- Login and download the Admit Card A4 sheet for examination.
- Take a printout of the same for future references.
NIPER JEE 2018 Exam Centers
NIPER JEE 2018 Entrance exam will be held tentatively in the following cities of the India –
Note: The further selection process i.e. Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI) and Counselling will be held at NIPER Hyderabad, Auditorium.
NIPER JEE 2018 Exam Pattern
The given below NIPER JEE 2018 Exam Pattern is same for Master and Ph.D courses:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held in offline mode.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of MCQ type.
- Number of Questions: Total 200 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Duration of Exam: The exam will be of 2 hours.
- Negative Marking: 25% marks will be deducted for every incorrect response.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response 100% marks will be awarded.
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Number of Questions||Total 200 questions will be asked in the exam|
|Duration of Exam||120 Minutes|
|Negative Marking||25% of the marks assigned to the question|
NIPER JEE 2018 Result
NIPER JEE 2018 result is expected to be declared in the first week of July 2018. The result will be published at the official website. After qualifying the exam, candidates can get admission in various campuses of NIPER.
Steps to Check NIPER JEE 2018 Result
- Visit the official website of NIPER JEE i.e. niperahm.ac.in
- Click on the link for ‘NIPER JEE 2018 Results’
- Enter the Roll number and Date of Birth
- Check the details on the Results
- Download and take printout of the same for future references.
- Qualified candidates in the exam will be shortlisted for the Selection Process that includes Group Discussion and Personal Interview or Counselling.
NIPER JEE 2018 Cut off
The Cut off is the minimum score required to secure admission in the various courses offered by National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research. NIPER JEE 2018 cut off will depend on a lot of factors such as:
- The number of applicants,
- The number of seats available
- Previous year cut off marks and the difficulty levels of the entrance test
NIPER JEE 2018 cut off will be published few days after the declaration of Results. Only those students who will score more than the cut off marks will be considered as the qualified candidates and will be called for further Selection process i.e. Group Discussion, Interview and Counselling.
NIPER JEE 2018 Selection Process
Candidates who wish to study for the academic session 2018-2020 from various campuses of NIPER will be required to go through different rounds of the selection process for final selection. They will have to report at the stipulated centers for written test on June 10, 2018.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in NIPER JEE 2018 Entrance test. Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear in the further rounds of selection process.
- Selection of candidates for admissions in all the Postgraduate courses will be based on the marks obtained in the written test.
- For MBA (Pharma) and PhD program admission will be based upon the exam score as well as the score of the Group Discussion and the Interview round.
- Final Selection Process will be held in the third week of July 2018 at NIPER, Hyderabad.
- The final selection of the candidate will be based on the overall performance of the candidate in all the selection phases.
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research will publish separate merit list for each course based on the candidates’ performance in the selection process. Ranking of the merit list will be in the descending order of total marks scored in the entrance exam. Separate Reserved category list will also be prepared. Based on candidate’s performance, they will be called for Counselling procedure
NIPER JEE 2018 Counselling
- The admission to M.S. (Pharm), M.Pharm and M.Tech (Pharm) programs will be made through counselling, while admission to M.B.A. (Pharm) program (in NIPER, Hyderabad and S.A.S. Nagar) will be based on the combined merit prepared on the basis of student’s performance in written test, group discussion and interview.
- The weightage is given for written test and GD+PI will be in the proportion of 85:15.
Documents to be carried during Counselling:
- Class X&XII-mark sheet
- Mark sheets of all semesters/years of qualifying exam
- Valid GATE/GPAT/NET Score Card (if applicable)
- NIPER JEE 2018 Admit Card
- Reservation Certificate
- Medical Certificate
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College