NIPER JEE 2021 is scheduled to be held on June 5 for which the online registration process has begun from April 9, 2021. Last date to apply has been extended till May 15 instead of May 8. All the eligible candidates seeking admission to various Postgraduate and Doctorate level courses in the field of Pharmacy can fill the forms. Click Here to Fill NIPER JEE 2021 Application Form
NIPER JEE 2021 (NIPER Joint Entrance Exam) is a national level entrance exam conducted by National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER). Candidates scoring a minimum of 60% marks in the qualifying exam can apply for NIPER JEE 2021. Check NIPER JEE Eligibility
- The Exam will contain a total of 200 questions and the duration will be of 2 hours. Check NIPER JEE Exam Pattern
- Qualified candidates will be called to download the letter to attend online counselling in the month of June at the NIPER Hyderabad.
- Admission to the other master pharmacy courses, i.e M.Tech.(Pharm), M.S.(Pharm), MBA (Pharm.) will be done on the basis of GPAT score.
NIPER JEE 2021 Counselling will begin in the month of July. Read the article to know more about NIPER JEE 2021 exam dates, application process, and much more.
NIPER JEE 2021 Highlights
|Date of Exam||June 5, 2021|
|Conducting Body||National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER)|
|Level of Examination||National|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Duration of Exam||120 minutes|
|Course Offered||Ph.D., MS(Pharm), M. Pharm, M.Tech (Pharm) and MBA(Pharm)|
NIPER JEE 2021 Exam Dates
|Online registration begins on||Apr 9, 2021|
|Online registration ends on||May 15, 2021|
|Admit card issue date||May 21, 2021|
|NIPER JEE Entrance Exam||Jun 5, 2021|
|Result declaration||By Jun 12, 2021|
|Intimation for group discussion and |
interview through email
|Jun 16, 2021|
|Group Discussion and Interview for MBA (Pharm.)||Jul 05 – 06, 2021|
|MBA (Pharm.) Joint Counselling||Jul 6, 2021|
|NIPER Joint Counselling for admission to Masters Programmes||Jul 07 – 09, 2021|
|Online Interview for Ph.D||Jul 05 – 08, 2021|
|Ph.D Joint Counselling||Jul 9, 2021|
|Orientation & Commencement of classes||Aug 2, 2021|
Here, we are providing the NIPER JEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria for Masters and PhD courses:
For Master’s Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: For M.S. (Pharm.)/M.Pharm./M.Tech. (Pharm.), the qualifying degree should be B.Pharm. or M.Sc. (Biological Sciences) or M.Sc (Organic/Analytical Chemistry/Life Sciences/Botany) or B.Tech. (Chemical Engineering) or equivalent or B.V.Sc. or M.B.B.S. or BAMS.
- Minimum Marks: The candidates have to score minimum 60% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam.
- Relaxation: For SC/ST candidates, the minimum marks required in qualifying exam should be 55%. For Physically Handicapped candidates, the minimum marks are 50%.
- Appearing candidates: Final year candidates can also apply.
For Ph.D Pharmacy Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: The prerequisite qualification is M.S.(Pharm.)/M.Pharm/M.Tech.(Pharm.) in relevant discipline.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates are required to pass the qualifying exam with at least 60% marks (55% for SC/ST and 50% marks for PH candidates).
|M.S. (Pharm.)||Biotechnology||Ahmedabad, Guwahati, Hajipur and S.A.S.Nagar||B.Pharm.; M.Sc. (Biological Sciences)|
|M.Pharm||Clinical Research||S.A.S. Nagar||B. Pharm|
NIPER JEE 2021 Application Form
The steps to fill NIPER JEE 2021 Application Form are as below;
- Visit the official website which is www.niper.nic.in.
- Register to create a user id and password.
- After registration click on the NIPER JEE 2021 application form.
- Name, date of birth, address, father’s name, category, and subject applied for, etc need to be filled accurately.
- Pay the application form fess.
- Submit the application Form carefully.
NIPER JEE Application Form Fees
|MS, M. Pharma, M. Tech||General/OBC||3000|
|M.S. (Pharm.)/ M.Pharm./ M.Tech. (Pharm.) & M.B.A. (Pharm.)||General/OBC||4000|
NIPER JEE 2021 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Candidates planning to appear for the exam can check NIPER JEE Exam Pattern below:
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen Paper Based)|
|Number of papers||1|
|Number of sections||1|
|Question Paper Type||MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Total Marks||200 marks|
|Exam duration||2 hours|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.