Odisha CHSE Cancels Remaining Class 12 Exams 2020; Check the Cancelled List Here
The Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE), Odisha has cancelled the Class 12 board examinations.
Odisha Class 12 exams were scheduled to be conducted from March 23, 2020, to March 28, 2020. However, the exams were postponed in view of the COVID-19 outbreak and following nationwide lockdown.
Looking at the prevailing situation Samir Ranjan Dash, School and Mass Education Minister informed that remaining Odisha annual papers of Plus II have been cancelled.
Odisha Board is yet to come up with a new evaluation scheme for these papers and will release the result dates very soon.
The list of cancelled examinations is mentioned below:
- Biology: Section A - Botany
- Section B - Zoology
- Biology-II (Zoology) Ex-regular
- Biology-I Botany Ex-regular (registered up to 2015)
- Economics - Arts (Regular/ Ex-Regular/ Distance Education) Science (Regular/ Ex-Regular)
- IRPM-II (Personal management)- Arts -Regular/ Ex-Regular
- Fundamentals of Management Accounting (Commerce)
- Business Economics
- Geography (Arts/Science)
- Logic (Arts)
- Rural Development (Commerce)
- Cost Accounting (Commerce)
- Computer Application (Commerce)
- Insurance (Commerce)
- Statistics - Arts- Regular/Ex-Regular SCIENCE- Regular/Ex-Regular
- Anthropology - Arts- Regular/Ex-Regular
- Sociology- ArtsRegular/ Ex-Regular/ Distance Education)
- Vocational Trade Subjects for Arts, Commerce and Science (Registered in 2018)
Also Read Odisha Board 2020 Result