Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya (RDVV) Open Book Exam Question Papers are made available from September 10, 2020. Students have to download them and submit answers sheets within the stipulated date and time as mentioned below.
Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya (RDVV) has uploaded the question papers on its official website (rdunijbpin.org). Students can download the question papers from 10-15 September 2020 using their RDVV SIS Login Window.
The service is provided for final semester/year students of BA, BSC, BCom, BCA, BBA, MA, MSC and MCom.
Alternatively, direct links to the RDVV question papers are mentioned below.
RDVV Open book Exam 2020: Key Highlights
|University Name||Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya (RDVV)|
|Name of Examination||Open Book Examination (OBE)|
|Course||BA, BBA, BSc, BCom, BCA, MA, MSC|
|Exam Semester||Final Year (4th, 6th, 8th Semester)|
|Download Question Paper||10-15 September 2020|
|Official web site||www.rdvv.mponline.gov.in|
RDVV: Important Instructions before Downloading Question Papers
- Students have to log in to RDVV SIS login Portal (rdvv.mponline.gov.in/Portal/login.aspx) to download the question papers for each subject.
- Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya (RDVV) Open Book Examination Papers are available in PDF Format. All private, regular & ATKT students of RDVV can download question papers through the official website.
- All the students in the final year of BA, BSc, BCom, MA, MSc, MCom for the academic year 2019-20, who have earlier registered with the RDVV Students Information System (SIS) can appear for the exams.
Direct Link: RDVV Open Book Question Paper PDF
RDVV Exam Question Paper 2020: Steps to Download
All the Final Year students have to log in to SIS Portal to download the RDVV Exam question paper 2020. Detailed steps are mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of RDVV (rdvv.mponline.gov.in)
- On the home page, click on Open Book Exam System Question Paper
- Next, a PDF file will open up, click on Subject wise Question Paper links.
- After a few seconds open a pdf file then you can download it.
- Save it and Take a print out.
Note: Candidates regularly visit this web page regarding the latest update.
RDVV Open Book Exam 2020: Timetable for UG, PG Programs
RDVV will be conducting Open Book Exams 2020 for final year students of undergraduate courses that it offers as per the UGC Guidelines. RDVV exams will be held from September 10-15. However, students can submit their answer sheets by September 16, 2020.
RDVV Declares Open Book Exams on State Government's Advisory
Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya has taken the decision to conduct open book exams for final year students of undergraduate and postgraduate courses soon after the declaration made by the state government of Madhya Pradesh.
Earlier, last month when Madhya Pradesh CM, Shivraj Patil announced this while recovering from COVID-19 infection in the hospital. As the state has been constantly witnessing a rise in Coronavirus cases. Reports claim this will benefit 5.71 lakh UG and PG students of Madhya Pradesh who will be graduating in 2020.
Hence students will be able to take exams from the comfort of their homes, feeling safe and reducing the risk of spreading the infection. They can check their written notes and books while taking open-book exams.
Marking scheme suggest 50% weightage of open-book exams and the remaining 50% weightage on previous exams scores. Results will tentatively be out by October 2020.