Centre for Electronic Governance has released the notification for RMCAAP 2020 for admission to MCA 1st year and MCA lateral entry. Candidates who have cleared NIMCET 2020 with minimum qualifying marks can register for RMCAAP 2020.
Candidates can fill the RMCAAP 2020 application form from November 18, 2020, onwards, along with an application fee of INR 1200.
Candidates need to submit a separate application form for MCA 1st Year and MCA (LE) available on the official website. Additionally, candidates should fill in their preferences at the time of registration.
RMCAAP 2020: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill their RMCAAP 2020 eligibility criteria before filling the application form for MCA 1st year and MCA (LE).
Nationality: The candidate should be an Indian citizen.
MCA 1st Year
- Successful completion of a bachelor’s degree with mathematics as a compulsory subject at 10+2 or graduation level with a minimum 50% marks (5% of relaxation for reserve category of Rajasthan domicile).
- Students who have a bachelor’s degree in BCA/ B.Sc (Computer Science/ IT) are exempted from compulsory mathematics in 10+2 or graduation.
MCA Lateral Entry
- Successful completion of bachelor’s degree in BCA/ B.Sc. (Computer Science/ Information Technology) with Mathematics as a compulsory subject at 10+2 or Graduation level with 50% minimum marks (5% of relaxation for reserve category of Rajasthan domicile)
RMCAAP 2020: How to fill the Application Form
Candidates must follow the following steps to fill the application form;
- Go to the official website of Centre for Electronic Governance Jaipur Rajasthan, i.e., http://www.ceg.rajasthan.gov.in.
- On the homepage, search for the RMCAAP 2020 Registration.
- Enter the necessary information for the RMCAAP 2020 candidate’s registration.
- Once the RMCAAP 2020 registration is complete, the login id and password of the candidate will be created.
- Now, login with the candidate’s registered login ID and password.
- Mentions the details such as academic details, reservation details, personal details, and the option of MCA 1st year or lateral entry.
- After that, Preview the application form of RMCAAP 2020 before submitting, edit if any information is incorrectly filled.
- Upload all the required documents according to the prescribed size and formats.
- Submit the requisite fees through the RMCAAP 2020 online payment Gateway of Credit card / Debit card, or by using net banking or bank challan.
- Take out the print of the application form and fee receipt for future references.