Rajasthan University of Health Science (RUHS) has deferred the examination scheduled on October 13, due to technical issues.
The authorities will inform the candidates via SMS or website in this regard.
RUHS has already released the admit card and examination was scheduled on October 13, 2020.
It is not official but everyone is anticipating that admit cards will not be cancelled.
The RUHS Medical Officer recruitment exam is going to happen in online as well as offline mode.
Candidates who want to download the admit card can follow the steps given below.
- Visit the official website of RUHS.
- Click on ‘Download Admit Card For Online/Offline Applicant’.
- A new window will appear.
- Enter ‘Candidate's Name’, ‘Father’s Name’, ‘Date of Birth’ and ‘Mobile number’.
- Your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Now Download and take a printout of the admit card for future references.
About RUHS MO Recruitment Exam 2020
- Rajasthan University of Health Science (RUHS) was established under the Act of State Government on February 25, 2005.
- They provide academic and research facilities to the students from government colleges and private colleges.
- RUHS organises recruitment for 2000 vacancies of Medical Officers for the medical facilities under control of Medical, Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Rajasthan.
- The recruitment will be done under the new pension scheme.