System Requirements for taking MAT IBT Mode, Check complete Specification here!!
MAT IBT 2020 September session will be conducted from August 27, 2020, to Septemeber 03, 2020. Last date to apply for Phase -1 is August 23, 2020. Candidates who are registering for the first time for MAT IBT Mode 2020 must know the basic system requirements and technical specifications, so that they can appear the exam flawlessly. AIMA has issued a circular mentioning the detailed specification of Browsers and system requirements.
MAT IBT Mode Admit Card for September session Phase-1 will be released on August 24, 2020. The exam will be conducted in two different time slots each day from 10 AM to 12:30 PM and 6 PM to 8:30 PM
Basic Requirement for the candidates
Candidates will have to follow some set of rules while appearing for the Proctored test as mentioned below.
- Candidates will have to make sure that they sit in ample light, having their faces properly visible without any obstruction.
- There should not be any disturbance while the exam is ongoing
- No person should enter or interfere during the complete duration of exam.
- Use of Mobile phone or any kind of electronic gadget is prohibited during the course of exam.
Web Browser Requirements for MAT IBT Mode
|Browser Name||Version Requirement|
|Chrome||63 and above|
|Firefox||52 and above|
System Requirements to take MAT IBT Mode
To take MAT in the IBT mode, you must have an operating system of Windows 7 or above because MSB will work only on these requirements. Download MSB Browser Now!
System Assessment Requirement for MAT IBT Mode
To take online exams a secure system browser is required. Mettl Secure Browser (MSB)is a web browser that will let you take online exams safely. The candidates will have to install the Safe Exam Browser.exe file in their systems which would install all the necessary packages. To take MAT IBT, AIMA has advised candidates to install the MSB - Mettl Secure Browser.
The requirements for MSB are -
- MSB operating system requirement is Windows 7 and above.
Note: MSB is only available on Windows 7 operating system or and above.
- MSB needs the dot NET framework.
- The minimum supported version is 4.5.1 NET framework.
- Memory requirement: It needs 65 MB of permanent free space on the default hard drive.
Note: Once the exam starts, MSB (secure browser) will close all applications open in the background - Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome, for example, or any other unnecessary application like Skype.
- The students appearing for the exam must have a stable internet connection with proper speed.
- Candidates must also make sure they have an upload speed of more than 512 Kbps.
Will there be a dress code for the MAT IBT?
Although it is an online examination, candidates must be dressed professionally and maintain a disciplined decorum at all times.