AIMA will issue the admit card for MAT 2018 on December 9 (PBT) and December 10 (CBT). Visit the official portal (www.aima.in) and enter your Application No., DOB and Email ID to download MAT Admit Card 2018.
This year, All India Management Association has scheduled MAT 2018 for December 9 (offline) and December 15 (online). Last date to apply online is November 30 and December 7. Know about MAT Registration
- AIMA releases separate admit cards for online and offline exams.
- Along with the admit card, it is mandatory to carry a photo identity card to the exam hall.
- Any discrepancies in MAT Hall Ticket should be reported to AIMA via 011-47673020 or email@example.com.
- In case a candidate has opted for a scribe, they must produce a valid photo id (original/photocopy) and an affidavit to prove the same.
Check detailed MAT Exam Pattern
Read on to know more about MAT Admit Card, important dates to download the hall ticket, instructions mentioned for the exam center and other such important details.
MAT Admit Card 2018 Release Date
It is of utmost importance to keep track of all important MAT Exam Dates. AIMA has released a notification regarding the release of MAT Admit Card for December session. Read it below:
|Release of MAT December Admit Card 2018 (Offline)||December 9, 2018|
|Release of MAT Admit Card 2018 for Online Test||December 10, 2018|
|MAT 2018 Offline Exam Date||December 9, 2018|
|MAT 2018 Online Exam Date||December 15, 2018|
Check all MAT 2018 Exam Dates
How to Download MAT Admit Card 2018?
The process to download AIMA MAT Admit Card is completely online. Candidates can obtain their admit card by logging in with Application Number, Password and Email ID. The facility of downloading MAT Admit Card is available until the exam date.
Note: The hall ticket is not mailed or sent to the candidates by post.
Steps to download AIMA MAT Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of MAT i.e. www.aima.in
- Under ‘Quick links’, click on MAT Admit Card tab.
- Enter your Application Number, Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy) and Name. Click on Submit.
- You will be redirected to your profile.
- Click on “MAT Admit Card Download” button.
- Save the admit card and take its print out.
Quick Tip- For downloading the admit card, candidates must use the Latest version of chrome, firefox, internet explorer 9 and above.
Only Successful Registrants can Download Admit Card
- Candidates who successfully register themselves before the last date are eligible for the hall ticket.
- From this year, registration can be done via online mode only.
Duplicate MAT Admit Card December 2018
- AIMA does not accept any request for a duplicate hall ticket.
- However, all candidates can re-download their MAT Admit Card anytime before their exam date.
What After Downloading MAT Admit Card?
- Once you have e-admit card in hand, cross-check all the details mentioned on it.
- In case of an incorrect detail, you must contact the authority immediately.
- In case, your photograph/ signature is blur, carry a photograph to the exam hall along with a photo ID in original.
Save your MAT Admit Card December 2018
- It is important to keep your hall ticket safe even after the exam is completed.
- It bears all the information required for further process and is required at the time of MAT Counselling (expected to begin in the first week of February).
Details on MAT Admit Card
MAT Admit Card carries all important information about the candidate and the exam they are appearing for. They must remember to verify all the particulars and ensure that every detail mentioned on the document is accurate and true. Information on admit card of MAT is given below:
- Name of the candidate
- Application Number
- MAT Exam Center
- Candidate’s Photograph & Signature
- Date of Birth
- PwD/DA status
- Test Schedule
- Test Time Slot
Error/ Discrepancy in MAT Admit Card 2018
In case there is any discrepancy in the details mentioned on MAT December Admit Card, a candidate should immediately contact the concerned authorities for a solution. If you do not alert the authorities before examination, you might have to face problem on the exam day.
You can contact the concerned authorities in the following cases:
- If your name is misspelt in AIMA MAT Admit Card
- If your PwD/DA status is incorrect in MAT hall ticket
- If a different test city is allotted rather than the one filled during MAT Registration
- If your photograph is not visible on admit card
- If you are unable to download admit card despite successful registration
In all these cases, you must immediately contact AIMA, the exam conducting authority. You can contact the helpdesk from Monday to Saturday between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. The helpdesk contact information is given below:
Contact Number: 011-47673020 / 24638896
Helpdesk email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents Required with MAT Admit Card
- The test takers must carry original and Xerox copy of a valid photo id proof along with MAT Admit Card to the center.
- Candidates applying under reserved categories must carry the original copy of their Caste/Disability certificate on the day of the exam.
- Those who have changed their names with due procedure should also carry their respective document along with their AIMA MAT Admit Card.
Candidates appearing for MAT should carry any one of the following documents as their photo identity proof to MAT Exam Center:
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhar UID
- Driving License
Items Barred at MAT Exam Center
- Any electronic material such as watch, microphone, Bluetooth, earphone, mobile, health band, calculator, pager and pieces/bits of paper, pencil box etc. is not allowed inside the exam hall.
- It is recommended to wear open footwear not closed shoes.
- Candidates are also advised not to put mehendi or any cosmetic color on their hands as it may cause error while doing digital fingerprint scan recording on the exam day.
- They cannot sit for the exam unless they clear the fingerprint scanning.
Instructions on MAT Admit Card 2018
The importance of MAT Admit Card is not limited to just the exam day. It is also required during the subsequent admission stages. It is important for a candidate to be well aware of the instructions MAT Admit Card will carry. Read them below:
- A candidate must not spoil or mutilate MAT Admit Card.
- Candidates must also not change any entry made therein. For any changes in the information given on the admit card, contact the exam authority to the earliest.
- Candidates are required to preserve their MAT admit cards in good condition till the entire admission process is over.
- Do not carry any unfair item or any other document except admit card at the exam center for MAT.
- Any mutilated, altered or invalid admit card will lead to cancellation of your candidature.
- Also, carry multiple copies of MAT Hall Ticket in exam hall.
Guidelines for the Exam Day
- Locate your test center – Make sure that you reach the right test center on the exam day. Check AIMA MAT Admit Card for the address of exam center and visit it before at least 30 minutes before given exam time.
- Avoid last minute preparations – If you have not prepared for some topic so far, it is advisable to not start it just before few hours for the test. Neither would you be able to grasp it nor revise topics you prepared already. It is ok to leave out few topics. Otherwise, it will create confusion and panic at the last moment.
- Relax and stay confident - Relaxation should be the main mantra a day before your MAT 2018 exam. You have worked very hard so far and even if you have not, you cannot make it up in few hours, so the best way is to relax yourself. Confidence is the only key to success, so do not be nervous at all.
- Revision – Revise your shortcuts very well. You will need them during exams to solve your paper at the given time.
- Required Documents and Materials – Make sure you kept all the required documents such as MAT 2018 admit card, ID, etc. along with pen and pencil.
MAT Exam Centers 2018
- MAT exam in offline mode is held in 75 cities, as compared to the computer-based test which is conducted in 28 cities across the country.
- While filling MAT Application Form, candidates are advised to select an exam center according to their preference.
- AIMA will preferably try to allot the chosen MAT Exam Centers filled by the candidates in the application form. The venue of exam center and instructions will be mentioned on the Admit Card.
MAT 2018 Admit Card FAQs
Ques. What all do I need to carry to MAT Exam Center?
Ans. It is mandatory for candidates to carry a valid photo id card along with MAT admit card to the exam center. While taking the MAT exam, candidates should carry any one of the following documents with its Xerox copy- Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, Aadhar Card, College ID or Employer ID for photo identification.
Ques. Can I carry a Xerox copy of photo id card on MAT exam day?
Ans. No. Candidates should carry any one of the above-mentioned photo id proof in original. A Xerox or scanned copy will not be accepted at MAT exam center.
Ques. Can I change MAT Test Center?
Ans. No. MAT Test Centre for the exam should be chosen with the utmost care during MAT Registration. Candidates can take exam only at test center mentioned on MAT Admit Card 2018. The request of changing MAT exam center will not be accepted under any circumstance.
Ques. What do I need to do after downloading MAT Hall Ticket?
Ans. Every candidate must cross check all the details mentioned on MAT Admit Card. If any discrepancies are found, it must be immediately rectified by reporting to the concerned authority. Candidates must print at least 2-copies of AIMA MAT Admit Card.
Ques. Can I avail the services of a Scribe?
Ans. Yes. Candidates availing the services of a scribe should submit the scribe affidavit. Also, they should carry a photo id card to the test center.
Ques. I have lost my MAT Admit Card. What should I do?
Ans. If by some unfortunate event you happen to lose your MAT Admit Card, do not worry. You can go back to the official website for MAT and download and reprint your admit card. You can download and print your admit card by logging in your candidate’s profile till the exam day.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College