Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University of Social Sciences is a State University which is situated in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. This famous university was established in 1988 and is approved by AICTE.
BRAUSS offers BA program at the UG level and MA and M.Sc. at the PG level. The university also offers M.Phil and Ph.D. course at the Research level.
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 or equivalent in any stream from a recognized board to pursue BA course from the university.
- Admission will be granted on the basis of merit in Class 12 examination.
- For MA and M.Sc. courses, students must hold a Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Admission to MA course will be offered on the basis of merit in Bachelor’s degree examination.
- Admission to M.Sc. program will be offered based on the score obtained in the entrance test conducted by the university.
- Candidates seeking admission to M.Phil. and Ph.D. courses must hold a Postgraduate degree in relevant stream with an aggregate of at least 55% marks from a recognized university.
- Admission to M.Phil and Ph.D program will be offered based on the score obtained in the entrance test conducted by the university.
- Candidates can apply for any of the above courses either through online or offline mode.
Read More: BRAUSS Fees Structure
|Name of the University||Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University of Social Sciences (BRAUSS), Indore|
|University Type||State University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Based: M.Sc., M.Phil and Ph.D.
Merit Based: BA and MA
|Mode of Application||Offline & Online|
|Entrance Date||July 3, 2021|