Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU) was established in the year 2007 and located at Nalgonda, Andhra Pradesh. It is a public type university formerly known as Nalgonda University. The university has around 191 Affiliated Colleges. MGU Nalgonda is approved by University Grant Commission (UGC) and accreditation by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with ‘B’ grade. The university runs undergraduate, postgraduate and research courses in multiple disciplines. Admission to same is done through state level entrance exams. There are 4 university colleges namely-
- University College of Engineering and Technology
- University College of Arts and Social Sciences
- University College of Science and Informatics
- University College of Commerce and Business Management
MGU Nalgonda Highlights
The established year
Type of University
University Grants Commission (UGC)
National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with ‘B’
1 for boys and 2 for girls
Volumes – 31005, Titles – 8794, Journals - 70
Yellareddy Gudem Nalgonda - 508254 Telangana, India
How to reach?
7kms from Nalgonda town
MGU Nalgonda Courses
The university offers the variety of undergraduate, postgraduate and research courses in multiple specializations. It has Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) at UG level and MCA, MBA, M.Com, MA, M.Sc. and MSW at PG level. The university also provides the Ph.D. program in various streams.
Also check MGU Nalgonda Courses and Fee Structure.
MGU Nalgonda Result Highlights
MGU Nalgonda Placement
The university has a separate department for placement. The main objective of this department is to remove the gap between students and corporate world. The placement department gathers the best placement opportunities for its students and conducts the complete placement process.
Why Join MGU Nalgonda
- The university has a well-furnished library with the best collection of books, volumes, national journals, international journals etc.
- MGU Nalgonda provides separate hostel facility for girls and boys. There are 2 hostels for Female candidates and 1 hostel for Male candidates
- A conference hall with accommodate 100 audiences at a time for meetings departmental meetings and other programs
- Seminal hall with seating capacity of 1000 students
- Women protection cell