Palamuru University - [PU] Quick Updates
Palamuru University Quick Updates
- July 01: Registration deadline for TS ICET 2020 exam has been extended to July 15, 2020 with a late fee of 1000 INR. Apply Now
- July 01: TS EAMCET 2020 application last date with late fee extended till July 8. Check Here
- June 30: TS EAMCET, PGECT, ICET 2020 has been postponed till further notice. Check Here
- June 26: PG 1st Sem Regular Jan 2020 Exam Results are out now. Check Here
- June 17: M.Sc 5 Years Integrated Odd Sem Reg Results Dec 2019 are out now. Check Here
- June 17: Revised Date for TS PGECET has been announced. Last Date to Register with a late fee of 500 INR is June 26. Exam to be conducted from July 1 to July 4. Check Here
- June 11:Palamuru University has released B.Ped 4th Sem Reg & Backlog July 2020 Exam Fee Notification. Check Here
- June 9: B.Pharmacy Odd Sem Regular Exam Results are out now. Check Here
- June 6: M.Sc 5 Yrs Integrated Backlog Dec 2019 Exam Results are out now. Check Here
- June 5: PG III Sem Regular Results and MSc Integrated Chemistry Results are out now. Check Here
- May 30: M.Pharm, B.Pharm, D.Pharm Exam form notification released. Check Here
- May 30: UG Regular/ Backlog/ Revaluation, B.Pharm, B.Ed Results Declared. Check Here
- May 27: Registration Deadline for TSICET 2020 has been further extended till June 10, 2020 without Late fee. Check Here
- May 25: B.Pharm Odd Semester Nov-2019 Results are out now. Check Here
- May 23: THCSE has announced the date for TS EAMCET 2020. Exam to be held from July 6- July 9, 2020. Check Here
- May 23: TS PGECET 2020 Exam to be held from July 1- July 3, 2020. Check Here
- May 23: TS ICET 2020 Exam to be held on July 13, 2020. Check Here
- April 09: B.Ed. 3rd Sem Regular Revaluation Results are out now: Check Here
Palamuru University is a state university located in Mahabub Nagar, Telangana and was established in the year 2008. The University is approved by University Grants Commission and is accredited by NAAC with ‘B’ grade. Palamuru University offers various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research level courses through its 151 affiliated colleges and 3 constituent colleges.
Check Palamuru University Admissions
Palamuru University Campus Colleges:
- University College of Education, Palamuru University
- University Post Graduate College, Palamuru University
- University College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Palamuru University
Palamuru University Highlights
Palamuru University Courses
Intermediate graduate or D.Pharm.
Graduate in B.Pharm.
TS PGECET Score
Graduate in relevant discipline
Graduation in any stream
TSICET Entrance Exam Score
Graduate in B.Ed.
According to University/ State Govt. Rules
Check Palamuru University Fees
Palamuru University Admissions
Candidates seeking admission in the university must fulfill the basic eligibility criteria for each course. The university follows an offline procedure for admission. Interested students can download the application form available on the official website. Important documents should be attested along with the application form. An application fee for INR 700 will also need to pay in form of Demand Draft in favor of “The Registrar, Palamuru University” and payable at SBH, Raichur Road branch, Mahbubnagar.
Know more Palamuru University Admissions
Palamuru University FAQs
Ques. What are the features of Palamuru University?
Ans. Palamuru University has 155 affiliated colleges and 3 constituent colleges. The central library of the college is home to 8,000 books, 300 donated books and 10 periodical journals.
Ques.Is Palamuru University recognized?
Ans. Palamuru University is recognized by the University Grants Commission. It has a ‘B’ grade accreditation from NAAC.
Ques. Does the university grant scholarships?
Ans. Scholarships are provided by the government to students either from a lower economic background or who are meritorious. Education loans are provided by all centralized banks and are accepted by the college as a mode of paying the fees.