Palamuru University has released the UG, PG Exam Results 2020-2021 in the fourth week of January, 2021. All candidates that appeared for Palamuru University Exams can visit the official website of the University in order to check their respective results.
Palamuru University Result 2021: Direct Links to Check
|Exam Name||Course||Release Date||Result|
|B.Pharm 2nd Sem RV Nov 2020 Exam Results||B.Pharm||22 Mar 2021||Click Here|
|B.Pharm 4th Sem RV Nov 2020 Exam Results||B.Pharm||22 Mar 2021||Click Here|
|B.Pharmacy 6th Sem Regular & Backlog Dec 2020 Revaluation Results||B.Pharm||15 Mar 2021||Click Here|
|M Pharmacy 2nd SEM Regular & M Pharmacy 1st & 3rd SEM Backlog Recounting Results Nov 2020||M.Pharm||15 Mar 2021||Click Here|
|Pharm D 2, 3, 4, 5 Year Regular Revaluation Results Nov 2020||PharmD||15 Mar 2021||Click Here|
|PharmD 1 Year Regular Revaluation Results Nov 2020||PharmD||15 Mar 2021||Click Here|
|M.Ed. 4th Sem (Regular) 4th, 3rd & 2nd Sem (Backlog) Exam Results Nov 2020||M.Ed||24 Feb 2021||Click Here|
|B. Pharmacy/M.Pharmacy (Regular) Exam Oct-Nov 2020 Revaluation/Recounting Application||B.Pharm/M.Pharm||24 Feb 2021||Click Here|
|U.G. II-SEM BACKLOG DECEMBER 2020 RESULTS||UG||23 Feb 2021||Click Here|
|U.G. IV-SEM BACKLOG DECEMBER 2020 RESULTS||UG||23 Feb 2021||Click Here|
|UG 3rd Sem Backlog Dec 2020 Exam Results||UG||10 Feb 2021||Click Here|
|UG 1st Sem Backlog Dec 2020 Exam Results||UG||10 Feb 2021||Click Here|
|MBA 4th Sem Regular Nov 2020 Exam Results||MBA||08 Feb 2021||Click Here|
|B.Ed 2nd Sem Backlog Oct 2020 Revaluation Results||B.Ed||02 Feb 2021||Click Here|
Palamuru University offers admissions in various programs and hence, invites applications in the month of June. Palamuru University affiliates various colleges of the region and hence release the result, hall tickets and revaluation results for these colleges.
Students can check the Palamuru University Exam Results through the direct links mentioned below.
How to check Palamuru University Result 2021?
Students can check their result by visiting the official website of the university. Students are advised to follow these steps to check their result of respective courses along with the courses offered by Palamuru University affiliated college:
- Visit the official website of Palamuru University.
- Click on the ‘Examination’ tab and choose ‘Examination Branch’ from the drop-down menu.
- From the following page click on the ‘Result’ tab.
- Choose on the desired link from the given list.
- Enter your Hall ticket number and Year (if required).
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
Palamuru University Result 2021: Details Mentioned on Marksheet
Candidates are advised to check the listed items mentioned in their marksheet. In case any of the listed ones are missing from the marksheet, students are advised to raise a ticket with the concerned authorities.
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the candidate's father
- Mother's Name
- Roll Number
- Gender: Gender
- Name of the College
- Subjects Appeared For
- Marks scored for each subject
- Final Marks
- Qualifying Status
Palamuru University Result 2021: Revaluation Process
Students who are not satisfied with their marks in term-end exams can apply for revaluation of results. To check the revaluation results follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of Palamuru University.
- Click on the ‘Examination’ tab and choose ‘Examination Branch’ from the drop-down menu
- Click on the ‘Revaluation’ tab.
- Enter your username, password, and pin.
- The result will be displayed on the device screen.
Students who desire the Revaluation of their valued answer scripts are required to fill the revaluation form. Students have to submit Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only) for each script through D.D drawn in favour of ‘REGISTRAR, PALAMURU UNIVERSITY, MAHABUBNAGAR’ exam fee account payable at ‘State Bank of Hyderabad, Raichur Road Branch, Mahabubnagar’. The specimen handwriting of the students separately for each answer script to be revalued shall be enclosed to Revaluation Application.
- If the discrepancy between the original marks and the revalued marks is 10% or more of the maximum marks of the paper, the revalued marks shall be taken as final and awarded to the students, and the result will be declared accordingly.
- Students should submit revaluation forms to the respective college only, should not send the form directly to the University.
Palamuru University Distance Education Result Calculation 2021
After the declaration of the result, the University discloses some rules & regulations to decide the minimum qualification of successful students. The minimum qualification is given here:
- Students who have secured 33% (50% marks for PG courses) marks in each subject and 50% overall shall only be considered to have passed in the examination.
- Failed students shall appear in the backlog paper/papers; in which they have failed, but they will be placed in the second class only (irrespective of the marks obtained in those paper/papers).
Palamuru University Result 2021: FAQs
Ques: How to check the results of Palamuru University semester examination?
Ques: What are the credentials required by candidates to download the Palamuru University semester examination result?
Ques: What are the details available on the Palamuru University examination result?
Ques: Does Palamuru University provide revaluation facility to candidates?
Ques: How to check the revaluation result of Palamuru University?
Ques: What are the credentials required to check the revaluation result of Palamuru University?
Ques: How to apply for the revaluation process of Palamuru University?
Ques: What happens after the revaluation process of Palamuru University?
Ques: What is the fee for the revaluation process at Palamuru University?
Ques: What is the qualifying criteria for the distance education program offered at Palamuru University?