Shri Krishnadevraya University offers 8 undergraduate courses, 11 post graduate courses and 2 research programs under its 5 on campus colleges. Students under undergraduate program have the options of BA, B.Tech. B.Sc., B.Com, BBM, B.Pharma., B.Ed., B.P.Ed whereas the post graduate curriculum has M.Tech., M.Pharma., MCA, MBA, MA, M.Sc., M.Com, MPED, MSW, MLISC, PGDISM.
SKUCET 2020: 1st Seat Allocation Results has been declared on January 27, 2021. Check Here. Candidates can visit the official website to check the result. Selected candidates can complete the fee process by submiting their fee online. Check Here
Along with the UG and PG courses, the university has the option for PhD and M.Phil program as well, with 20 specializations. The admissions to the university begin by the end of March every year and for that admission forms are available online on skuniversity.ac.in and on University campus.
- Scores in 10+2 examinations are considered for the admission to undergraduate courses like BA, B.com. B.Sc., B.Ed. and BPED.
- Candidates can apply for SKUCET for entrance in the university.
- Every candidate applying for B.Tech. needs to clear JEE Mains and Advance exam along with state level entrance exams considered by the university.
- For M.Tech. Admissions, scores in GATE/ PGECET exam are considered by the admission committee.
- Any applicant for MBA course, need to sit for ICET exam that is conducted for admissions at state level or CAT/ MAT at national level.
- The admission committee verifies the performance in 10+2 examinations and respective entrance test of each and every applicant, after submission of required documents through the official registration ID of student.
- A final merit list will be released for the selected students in respective courses on the official website itself.
- Online registration has to be done by every applicant for any of the PG, UG and PhD/ M.Phil Courses on the official website http://skuniversity.ac.in/index.html.
Shri Krishnadevraya University established in 1981 is an UGC approved university with Venkateshwara Group of Universities as its founding member. Scholarships are awarded to meritorious students every year.
Companies like Wipro, Infosys, Mahindra, Nadine and WhatsApp regularly visit the university and every year more than 300 students are benefited with on campus placements. The highest package offered is 4 lakh p.a. and 2 lakh p.a. are the average salary package.
SKU Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the institute||Shri Krishnadevraya University|
|Also known as||SKU|
|Type of Institute||Private University|
|Admission criteria||UG: 45% aggregate in 10+2|
|PG: Undergraduate degree|
|Ph.D.: Postgraduate degree|
|Courses Offered||BA, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Tech, B.Pharma, B.Ed, B.P.Ed, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, M.Tech, M.Pharma, MBA, MCA, M.Phil/ P.hD|
|Basic eligibility||10+2 in respective stream|