Table of Contents
SKUCET 2020: Registration(Extended), Exam Dates, Eligibility, Result and Cutoff
SKUCET 2020 is a state-level entrance test. Students who wish to appear for the exam can fill the SKUCET 2020 Application form online. SKUCET 2020 is held once every year. Students who failed to appear for the entrance test are not invited for further rounds of the admission process.
Latest: SKUCET Application form without fine has been further extended till June 15, 2020,(without late fee).Apply Now!
- SKUCET 2020 Application process began on March 11, 2020.
- SKUCET is an MCQ based exam with a total of 100 questions.
- The exam paper is conducted in Telugu and English only with an exception for language-based exams.
- 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer. There is no negative marking in the exam.
- Students could appear for multiple subject’s tests but separate application fee of INR 500 had to be paid for each of the course.
SKUCET 2020 Exam Highlights
|Date of Exam||June 2020|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Medium of exam||Subject-based test is in subject language only. Other tests are in English and Telugu.|
|Duration of exam||90 minutes|
|Type and Number of Questions||MCQ type 100 questions|
|Number of seats||5000 plus|
SKUCET 2020 Exam Dates
Below given is the tentative schedule for the exam.
|Commencement of online form filling||March 11, 2020|
|Last date to submit application without late fee||June 15, 2020(Extended)|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of INR 1000||To be notified|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of INR 1500||To be notified|
|Last date to apply with Tatkal fee of Rs 5000||To be notified|
|Issue date of Admit card||3rd week of June 2020|
|Exam Date||June 2020|
|Declaration of Result||July 2020|
SKUCET 2020 Eligibility
There are different SKUCET 2020 eligibility criteria according to the course. The basic SKUCET 2020 eligibility is as follows:
- Other states candidates: Students who are from other states (outside Andhra Pradesh) are eligible for admission under National Integration Quota (5%).
- Foreign nationals/ NRI candidates: The admission is done only if they qualify the eligibility criteria and production of student visa for the period of study in the university.
- PG Degree Holder: Students already possessing a PG degree in a field will not be allowed to appear for the test for the same field. They must have at least 40% marks in the PG qualifying examination.
- The minimum qualifying marks must be between 40% marks in the previous qualifying examination for admission to UG programs.
- For admission to M.Ed. program the aggregate score must be 50%.
- For admission to PG course aggregate must be a minimum of 40% in graduation.
- Candidates with supplementary exam will not be allowed to appear for admission.
SKUCET 2020 Application Form
Students could fill the application form and submit that in online or offline mode. The steps to fill SKUCET 2020 Application Form in online mode is given below: -
- Open the official website www.skudoa.in.
- Select on SKUCET 2020.
- Read the information from the online brochure, available on the official website regarding the eligibility criteria SKUCET 2020.
- On the right-hand side column select, online application form filling.
- Register by providing the details of name, age, DOB and educational qualification on the screen when asked.
- Complete the registration process and then pay the application fee of Rs.500 for every course you wish to apply for.
- Once the payment is complete the SKUCET 2020 application form can be downloaded completely from the official website.
Payment of SKUCET 2020 Application Fee
SKUCET application fee can be paid through one of the following modes:
- Internet banking
- Credit/ debit card
- Bank challan
- In case of credit/debit card you will be directed for payment of application fee through payment gateway immediately once the form is complete.
- In case of bank challan, the challan number has to be uploaded separately. The challan number has to be uploaded by logging into the account, the login credentials will be the registration number and date of birth, which is used for the original login to the portal.
SKUCET 2020 Admit Card
SKUCET 2020 admit card will be available to download after the online application process is completed. Admit card had to be carried at the exam center along with a photo ID proof. The details related to name, age, date of birth, centre address and reporting time is present on the admit card.
Steps to download the admit card are given below: -
- Open the official website: http://www.skudoa.in/Default1.aspx?cet=CET.
- Look for the link named as “download hall ticket”.
- Click on the link and fill the details of application number and date of birth as asked on the screen.
- Click on the “submit” button.
- The admit card will be available on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a printout of the same for future use.
Check Detailed SKUCET 2020 Admit card
SKUCET 2020 Exam Center
There are only two exam centres for the SKUCET exam 2020. Students need to make a choice from these two centres only. Make sure that the centre code is correct.
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu
- G. Pulla Reddy Engineering College, Kurnool
If the number of applicants is less than 25% for G. Pulla Reddy Engineering College, Kurnool, then test is conducted only at S.K. University Centre, Ananthapuramu. Physical education test is conducted in S.K. University centre only.
SKUCET 2020 Exam Pattern
SKUCET 2020 exam is designed on the basis of the syllabus defined by the university. The section – A is of 30 marks, Section – B is of 30 marks and Section – C is of 40 marks.
- Test duration is 90 minutes for all the applicants.
- MCQ based exam with a total of 100 questions.
- Every question carries 1 mark and there is no negative marking.
- For graduate and post-graduate degrees, the question papers will be printed in respective languages only.
SKUCET 2020 Exam pattern highlights table is given below: -
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Medium||Hindi and Telugu|
|Number of questions||100|
|Duration of exam||40|
|Sections in paper||3|
SKUCET 2020 Syllabus
- SKUCET syllabus for the entrance exam for B.Tech professionals will include the class 11 and class 12 syllabuses.
- For post-graduate programs, the paper will come from undergraduate level books.
- For PhD, program questions will come from a post-graduate-level course.
- For language programs questions related to language can come from anywhere.
SKUCET 2020 Result
SKUCET 2020 result will be declared on the official website in the third week of June 2020. The result will release in the form of rank list and scorecard. Students have to select the separate link for each of SKUCET 2020 scorecard and result. Cut off will be released later once the seat allotment is complete.
Steps to download SKUCET 2020 Score Card: -
- Open the official website: http://www.skudoa.in/Default1.aspx?cet=CET.
- Check on the left-hand corner “Rank card”:
- When you click on “Download rank card”.
- A page comes and asks for the details of hall ticket and date of birth.
- Click on “submit” button and then the rank card will come on the screen.
SKUCET 2020 Cut off
SKUCET 2020 cut off is declared as part of the official result declaration scheme. The final cut off will only be declared once the exam has become over and seat allotment is complete for the first round. The list will be generated on the basis of the category.
Factors affecting SKUCET 2020 cut off: -
- Reservation policies
- Number of registered candidates.
- Number of candidates who appeared for the exam.
- Number of candidates who withdrew at the time of counselling.
- Number of seats that are left vacant after the final seat allotment.
- Difficulty level of the exam
SKUCET 2020 Cut off for boys and girls belonging to Open Category (OC), Schedule Caste (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST)is given below in the table: -
|Course||OC Boys||OC Girls||SC Boys||SC Girls||ST Boys||ST Girls|
SKUCET 2020 Cut off for boys belonging to Backward Class (BC) is given below in the table: -
|Course||BC-A Boys||BC-B Boys||BC-C Boys||BC-D Boys||BC-E Boys|
SKUCET 2020 Cut off for girls belonging to Backward Class (BC) is given below in the table: -
|Course||BC-A Girls||BC-B Girls||BC-C Girls||BC-D Girls||BC-E Girls|
SKUCET 2020 Counselling
Students will be invited to attend the centralized SKUCET 2020 counselling on the basis of their performance in the exam. Students who wish to book a seat must submit the token amount immediately after the fee is deposited.
SKUCET 2020 Counselling has following steps: -
- Document verification.
- Issuing of the authentication card: This contains the password that can be used for the combination of user Id and password issued at the time of counselling.
- Locking of choices in the process of online counselling.
- Seat allotment.
Documents required for verification are given below: -
- SKUCET 2020 Rank card, Hall Ticket
- Marks statements and Provisional / Degree Certificate
- Study Certificates from IX class to till now
- Domicile certificate for residence proof of parents in the state of Andhra Pradesh
- Migration Certificate (for other University Students)
- Caste Certificate in Original From
- White Ration Card / Income Certificate
- Certificate in case of physically challenged /extracurricular activities
- Transfer and Conduct Certificates
- SSC and Intermediate Pass Certificates
- Four recent Passport size photographs
- Two sets of attested copies of all the above certificates
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College