SKUCET 2018 is a state level entrance test. Students who wish to appear for the exam can fill the SKUCET 2018 Application form online. SKUCET 2018 is held once every year.
- Students can appear for multiple subject’s test but separate application fee of INR 400 has to be paid for each of the course.
- The application fee paid will not be transferred or refunded under any circumstances.
- Students will be issued SKUCET 2018 admit card in online mode only.
- The students who fail to appear for the entrance test will not be invited for further rounds of the admission process.
- An MCQ based exam with a total of 100 questions will be asked in offline mode.
- The exam paper will be printed in Telugu and English only with an exception for language based exams.
- 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer and no negative marking will be there.
SKUCET 2018 Exam Highlights
|Date of Exam||May 26 to 30, 2018|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Medium of exam||Subject based test is in subject language only. Other tests are in English and Telugu.|
|Duration of exam||90 minutes|
|Type and Number of Questions||MCQ type 100 questions|
|Number of seats||5000 plus|
SKUCET 2018 Exam Dates
SKUCET Application process commences from March 12, 2018. The last date to apply is April 25, 2018. SKUCET 2018 Exam Dates are given below: -
|Issue of notice SKUCET||March 12, 2018|
|Commencement of online form filling||March 12, 2018|
|Last date to submit application without late fee||April 25, 2018|
|Last date to submit application form with fee of Rs.850||May 02, 2018|
|Issue date of Admit card||May 22, 2018|
|Exam Date||May 26 to 30, 2018|
|Declaration of Result||Second week of June 2018|
SKUCET 2018 Eligibility
There are different SKUCET 2018 eligibility criteria according to the course. The basic SKUCET 2018 eligibility is as follows:
- Other states candidates: Students who are from other states (outside Andhra Pradesh) are eligible for admission under National Integration Quota (5%).
- Foreign nationals/ NRI candidates: The admission is done only if they qualify the eligibility criteria and production of student visa for the period of study in the university.
- PG Degree Holder: Students already possessing a PG degree in a field will not be allowed to appear for the test for the same field. They must have at least 40% marks in the PG qualifying examination.
- The minimum qualifying marks must be between 40% marks in the previous qualifying examination for admission to UG programs.
- For admission to M.Ed. program the aggregate score must be 50%.
- For admission to PG course aggregate must be minimum 40% in graduation.
- Candidates with supplementary exam will not be allowed to appear for admission.
SKUCET 2018 Application Form
Students can fill the application and submit in the online or offline mode. The steps to fill SKUCET 2018 application form in online mode is given below: -
- Open the official website www.skudoa.in.
- Select on SKUCET 2018.
- Read the information from the online brochure, available on the official website regarding the eligibility criteria SKUCET 2018.
- On the right-hand side column select, online application form filling.
- Register by providing the details of name, age, DOB and educational qualification on the screen when asked.
- Complete the registration process and then pay the application fee of Rs.400 for every course you wish to apply for.
- Once the payment is complete the SKUCET 2018 application form can be downloaded completely from the official website.
Payment of SKUCET 2018 Application Fee
SKUCET application fee can be paid through one of the following modes:
- Internet banking
- Credit/ debit card
- Bank challan
- In case of credit/debit card you will be directed for payment of application fee through payment gateway immediately once the form is complete.
- In case of bank challan, the challan number has to be uploaded separately. The challan number has to be uploaded by logging into the account, the login credentials will be the registration number and date of birth, which were used for the original login to the portal.
SKUCET 2018 Admit Card
SKUCET 2018 admit card is available for download after online application process is complete. Admit card has to be carried at the exam center along with a photo ID proof. The details related to name, age, date of birth, center address and reporting time will be present on the admit card.
Steps to download the admit card are given below: -
- Open the official website: http://www.skudoa.in/Default1.aspx?cet=CET.
- Look for the link named as “download hall ticket”.
- Click on the link and fill the details of application number and date of birth as asked on the screen.
- Click on “submit” button.
- The admit card will be available on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a printout of the same for future use.
Check Detailed SKUCET 2018 Admit card
SKUCET 2018 Exam Center
There are only two exam centers for the SKUCET exam 2018. Students need to make choice from these two centers only. Make sure that the center code is correct.
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu
- G. Pulla Reddy Engineering College, Kurnool
If the number of applicants is less than 25% for G. Pulla Reddy Engineering College, Kurnool, then test will be conducted at only S.K. University Centre, Ananthapuramu. Physical education test will be conducted in S.K. University center only.
SKUCET 2018 Exam Pattern
SKUCET 2018 exam papers will be designed on the basis of the syllabus defined by the university. The section- A is of 30 marks, Section-B is of 30 marks and section C is of 40 marks.
- Test duration is 90 minutes for all the applicants.
- MCQ based exam with a total of 100 questions.
- Every question carries 1 mark and there is no negative marking.
- For graduate and post-graduate degrees, the question papers will be printed in respective languages only.
SKUCET 2018 Exam pattern highlights table is given below: -
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Medium||Hindi and Telugu|
|Number of questions||100|
|Duration of exam||40|
|Sections in paper||3|
SKUCET 2018 Syllabus
- SKUCET syllabus for the entrance exam for B.Tech professionals will include the class 11 and class 12 syllabuses.
- For post-graduate programs the paper will come from undergraduate level books.
- For PHD program questions will come from post graduate level course.
- For language programs questions related to language can come from anywhere.
SKUCET 2018 Result
SKUCET 2018 result declares on the official website in the month of June 2018. The result is released in the form of rank list and score card. Students have to select the separate link for each of SKUCET 2018 score card and result. Cut off will be released later once the seat allotment is complete.
Steps to download SKUCET 2018 Score Card: -
- Open the official website: http://www.skudoa.in/Default1.aspx?cet=CET.
- Check on the left-hand corner “Rank card”:
- When you click on “Download rank card”.
- A page comes and asks for the details of hall ticket and date of birth.
- Click on “submit” button and then the rank card will come on the screen.
SKUCET 2018 Cut off
SKUCET 2018 cut off will be declared as part of the official result declaration scheme. The cut off list will be updated on the official website once the result is uploaded. The final cut off will only be declared once the exam has become over and seat allotment is complete for the first round. The list will be generated on the basis of the category.
Factors affecting SKUCET 2018 cut off: -
- Reservation policies
- Number of registered candidates.
- Number of candidates who appeared for the exam.
- Number of candidates who withdrew at the time of counselling.
- Number of seats that were left vacant after the final seat allotment.
- Difficulty level of the exam
SKUCET 2018 Cut off for boys and girls belonging to Open Category (OC), Schedule Caste (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST)is given below in the table: -
|Course||OC Boys||OC Girls||SC Boys||SC Girls||ST Boys||ST Girls|
SKUCET 2018 Cut off for boys belonging to Backward Class (BC) is given below in the table: -
|Course||BC-A Boys||BC-B Boys||BC-C Boys||BC-D Boys||BC-E Boys|
SKUCET 2018 Cut off for girls belonging to Backward Class (BC) is given below in the table: -
|Course||BC-A Girls||BC-B Girls||BC-C Girls||BC-D Girls||BC-E Girls|
SKUCET 2018 Counselling
Students will be invited to attend the centralized SKUCET 2018 counselling on the basis of the performance in the exam. SKUCET 2018 Counselling will start in the month of June 2018. Students who wish to book a seat must submit the token amount immediately after the fee is deposited.
SKUCET 2018 Counselling has following steps: -
- Document verification.
- Issuing of the authentication card: This will contain the password that will be used for the combination of user Id and password issued at the time of counselling.
- Locking of choices in the process of online counselling.
- Seat allotment.
Documents required for verification are given below: -
- SKUCET 2018 Rank card, Hall Ticket.
- Marks statements and Provisional / Degree Certificate
- Study Certificates from IX class to till now
- Domicile certificate for residence proof of parents in the state of Andhra Pradesh
- Migration Certificate (for other University Students)
- Caste Certificate in Original From
- White Ration Card / Income Certificate
- Certificate in case of physically challenged /extracurricular activities
- Transfer and Conduct Certificates
- SSC and Intermediate Pass Certificates
- Four recent Passport size photographs
- Two sets of attested copies of all the above certificates
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College