Indian Institute of Management Raipur (IIM Raipur) is a public business school established by the Government of Raipur. IIM Raipur is tenth IIM after IIM Ranchi. This year NIRF ranked IIM Raipur on the 14th. It offers various PG and Doctoral Programs in Management. IIM Raipur Admission to PG Programs is done through CAT Exam.
IIM Raipur Highlights
Autonomous Business School
IIM Raipur Courses & Admission
IIM Raipur PGP Admission
IIM Raipur offers two years full time PGPM Program in Marketing, Operations, Human Resource and Finance. Admission is based on the CAT Exam, Interview and written test conducted by the institute.
Check CAT Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme, Syllabus
IIM Raipur PGPWE Admission
IIM Raipur offers one-and-a-half-year executive Post Graduate Program in Management for Working Executive (PGPWE) in management. Candidate will be selected on the basis of CAT/GMAT or Business Aptitude Test (BAT) conducted by the institute.
Check IIM Raipur Fees structure
IIM Raipur FPM and EFPM Admission
IIM Raipur offers full time Fellow Program in Management (FPM) and Executive Fellow Program in Management for advanced studies and research in different area of management. Admission is based on the basis of entrance exam like CAT/GMAT/JRF/NET(UGC/CSIR)/ GATE/ GRE or Institute also conducts its own entrance exam.
Know More About IIM Raipur Admission 2018
IIM Raipur Placements
IIM Raipur provides excellent placement in various areas. More than 109 companies showed interest in the final placement process in 2017.
The following table is showing Sector Wise Placements of 2017:
Percentage of Placements
Media and Advertising
Engineering and Manufacturing
The following graph is showing Specialization Wise Placements:
Know More IIM Raipur Placements 2017
Centre Of Excellence
IIM Raipur is planning to establish centres of excellence in the fields of:
- Centre of Health Management
- Centre of Energy Management
- Centre of Supply Chain Management
- Centre of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
IIMR has formed a variety of clubs to indulge students in extra activities apart from studies. These clubs are as follows:
- Marketing Club: The Marketing Club ‘Mantra’ plays the role of igniting the marketing instincts of the students and aims to emerge as the centre for creative thinking and innovation in marketing
- Quizzing Club: The Quizzing Club at IIM Raipur organizes quizzes every week from topics ranging to sports, trivia, business, literature, entertainment, logos etc.
- KARTAVYA Club: It is IIM Raipur's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) club
- CUSP Club: It is the convergence of the cultural and sports clubs of the institute
- Finance Club: The Finance club 'Finatix' arranges speaker sessions and workshops and conducts quizzes, guest lectures, releasing newsletters and organizes guest lectures