Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS), founded in 2009, is an autonomous mono-super specialty hospital in New Delhi for liver and biliary diseases. It has achieved the status of Deemed-to-be-University by the UGC. The institute has been ranked at 11th position by NIRF ranking 2020 among the top medical colleges in India. The courses offered by this institute include PDCC, PGCC, Ph.D., DM, M.Ch. & Certificate courses. Admission is on the basis of Entrance Exam conducted by the institute
ILBS New Delhi Highlights
|Courses||Ph.D., PDCC, PGCC, DM, M.Ch.|
|Entrance Exam||ILBS Entrance Exam|
ILBS New Delhi Courses
Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences offers the following courses:
|PDCC||Liver Transplant Anaesthesia, Pediatric Hepatology, HPB Interventional Radiology, Hepatopathology, Hepato-Virology, Nephrology, HPB / GI Oncology, Critical Care Medicine (Spec: Liver Intensive care), Abdominal Imaging, Advanced Diagnostic and Clinical Microbiology, Blood Banking and Immunohaematology, Cellular Transplant Immunology, Apheresis Technology||MBBS degree and MD/DNB in the relevant stream|
|DM||Hepatology, Pediatric Hepatology, Organ Transplant Anaesthesia & critical care||MD or DNB in the relevant stream|
|M.Ch.||HPB Surgery||MS or DNB in General Surgery|
|Ph.D.||Biomedical Sciences, Epidemiology of Viral Hepatitis & Liver Diseases, Clinical Nutrition||M.Sc. with 60% marks/MBBS with 55% marks/ MS / MD /DNB/M.Phil.|
Read more: ILBS New Delhi Courses & Fees
ILBS New Delhi Admission
Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences conducts entrance exam for admission to its various courses. The selection of candidates in all the courses is done on the basis of merit scored by the candidates on the entrance exam.
Admission to Ph.D. is a 2 stage procedure where the entrance test is followed by a round of interviews.
How to apply?
- Download the prospectus from the institute’s website and check whether you are eligible for the course
- Fill the form of application online on the institute’s official website.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the filled-in application
- Pay the application fees via net-banking/debit/credit cards
Read more: ILBS New Delhi Admission
ILBS New Delhi Facilities
- Hostel: The institute provides its students with the on-campus residence. According to the norms of the institute, it is mandatory for all the students of the institute to stay in the campus hostel. The rooms are well furnished and well-maintained with spacious rooms, along with water coolers, refrigerators, and television on each floor. Besides, it also provides the cleaning and other maintenance services.
- Canteen: The canteen provides the students with hygienic and good quality food which is regularly monitored. There is also a Food Court area attached to the canteen.
- Library: The library has a bountiful collection of comprehensive resources required for research, academic, and learning purposes. It has more than 1000 journals, books, and audio-visuals in their collection.
Read more: ILBS New Delhi Hostel
ILBS New Delhi FAQs
Ques. What is the application fee for the courses?
Ques. How many times the Entrance exam for Ph.D. is conducted in a year?
Ques. How are the faculties of this institute?
Ques. Does the institute entertain extra-curricular activities?
Ques. Can I take admission without entrance test?