filter your searchallcollegesexamnews

Anand Agricultural University - [AAU], Anand - Reviews

Anand Agricultural University - [AAU], Anand - Reviews

Anand, Gujarat ICAR, UGC Estd 2004 State University

College rating

based on 3 students ratings

7.7/10

9.0/10academic
6.3/10accommodation
9.0/10faculty
9.3/10infrastructure
5.7/10placements
6.7/10social
CLEAR ALL
View All Streams
CLEAR ALL
View All Course Tags
CLEAR ALL
View All Courses
Cintu PatelBachelor of Science [B.Sc] {Hons.} (Agriculture)Batch : 2018
8.8
STUDENT SATISFACTION RATINGS

Very good college with good teachers & good infrastructures.

Remarks -

All things are good but you have to even know some Gujarati language or Hindi language, for outside college area.


Admission -

I got admission through entrances exam. There is very less seat for car candidate, you have to hard work for this &every year admission marks changing. I want to pursue this because there are very less traffic and many good job opportunities. Many biology students are trying for NEET, they are not successful. So this career is the best Option. Because All People require food to survive and that's why there is always having good jobs. &best of luck for future.


10/10academic
10/10faculty
10/10infrastructure
7/10food & accom
8/10placement
8/10social life
Prachi PatelMBA in international agribusinessPursued 2014-16
7.3
STUDENT SATISFACTION RATINGS
Entrance Preview -

University's personal entrance examination, after that group discussion and last parsonal interview will taken. The entrance examination will b online and result will also on the spot .


Placement -

Placement and job opportunities are exelent because this course are running in Gujarat in other one university only so demand of students are high in the corporate market.


8/10academic
9/10faculty
8/10infrastructure
5/10food & accom
7/10placement
7/10social life
Jaydeep ChopdaBtech.AitBatch : 2013
6.8
STUDENT SATISFACTION RATINGS

Good

Entrance Preview -

GUJCAT in 12th science and exam of science stream and also submi mariat for marks then give rank in shortlisted marks.


Course Curriculum -

It is mix up of agricultural and it in this course 30% is agricultural and remaining 70% consist Java, ASP.net, Android, PHP, Stastics and Maths also contain software development in agricultural technology


9/10academic
8/10faculty
10/10infrastructure
7/10food & accom
2/10placement
5/10social life

Load More reviews

Comments

Comments



No Comments To Show

apply now Download Brochure
INTERESTED IN THIS COLLEGE ?
Get free counselling

Follow & Share this college to get information about admission

top courses

B.Sc (Hons.) AgricultureAVG FEE - ₹20,550/Yr
4 Years
B.Tech Agricultural EngineeringAVG FEE - ₹27,400/Yr
4 Years
B.Sc (Hons.) HorticultureAVG FEE - ₹20,550/Yr
4 Years
view more courses[105]

faculties

Dr. M.V. PatelProfessor, Department of Agronomy
Dr. V.R. BhattProfessor, Department of Agronomy
Dr. H.C. PatelProfessor, Department of Horticulture
view all faculties[8]

reviews

STUDENTS ALSO VISITED

Navsari Agricultural University, Navsari logo
Navsari Agricultural University, NavsariM.Sc (Agriculture) , ₹ 45.1 K FIRST YEAR FEES
5.7
Swami Keshwanand Rajasthan Agricultural University, Bikaner logo
Swami Keshwanand Rajasthan Agricultural University, BikanerB.Sc (Agriculture) , ₹ 12.46 K FIRST YEAR FEES
6.3
Sardarkrushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University - [SDAU], Palanpur logo
Sardarkrushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University - [SDAU], PalanpurM.Sc (Agriculture) , ₹ 26.37 K FIRST YEAR FEES
6.1
BA College of Agriculture, Anand logo
BA College of Agriculture, AnandB.Sc (Agriculture) , ₹ 27.4 K FIRST YEAR FEES
5.9
Junagadh Agricultural University, Junagadh logo
Junagadh Agricultural University, JunagadhM.Sc (Agriculture) , ₹ 39.14 K FIRST YEAR FEES
6.9
×