Ganpat University is a Private University Situated in the Mehsana District of Gujarat, India. Established in 2005, it is spread over 300 acres of land and has around 15,000 students so far. The University offers a wide range of courses at UG and PG level in the fields of Social Science, Humanities, Educations, Science, Computer Application, Management, Pharmacy, Technology and Engineering. Admission to the University is based on the score of entrance exams for Science Stream Courses and for other courses, on the basis of marks obtained in the previous qualifying examination.
- It Ranked 40 by Outlook for Private MBA University.
- University also considers the Marks obtained in JEE, GUJCET, GATE, CAT, MAT, XAT and CMAT for it’s various UG and PG Programs.
- Training Workshop.
- More than 1600 Students have been offered jobs by 450+ Companies till now.
Ganpat University Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2005 | Private|
|Membership and Affiliation||Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)|
|Approved by||University Grant Commission (UGC)|
|Set by||State Government|
|Entrance Exam||JEE, CAT, MAT, CMAT, XAT, GATE, GUJCET|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, and Research|
|Popular Courses||BE, B.Tech, PGDM & MBA|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline (in several cases)|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based, however Consider the Marks obtained in Entrance Exams Conducted at both State and National Level.|
|Top Recruiters||TCS, Infosys, Axis Bank, Tech Mahindra, Kotak, Coca Cola, Accenture, Aspen Technology|
|Campus Area||300 Acres|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Auditorium, Sports, Transportation, Open Air Theatre, Shopping Center, Post Office, Bank/ATM|
|Industry Connection||Reliance Industries Limited, IBM, Aditya Birla Group, PMHP Enterprise.|
Ganpat University Ranking
Ganpat University Courses
Ganpat University offers various courses under different departments like Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Faculty of Computer Applications, etc. Tabulated below are some of the popular courses offered by the college under various levels:
|Course||Course Details||Eligibility Criteria|
|B.Sc.||Duration: 3 Years Specializations: Biotechnology, Microbiology, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Computer Applications, Information Technology||Candidates must have passed 12th with Biology/Maths, Chemistry and Physics as Major Subjects with securing at least 55% Marks in aggregate.|
|B.E. / B.Tech.||Duration: 4 Years Specializations: CSE, IT, Electronics & Communications Engineering, Biomedical, Mechanical, Civil, Marine, Electrical,||Candidates must have passed 12th with Biology/Maths, Chemistry and Physics as Major Subjects with securing at least 50% Marks in aggregate. JEE Mains and GUJCET score will be considered.|
|B.Com||Duration: 3 Years Specializations: General, MBA Dual Degree||Candidates must have passed 12th in Commerce Stream with securing at least 50% to 55% Marks in aggregate.|
|M.Sc.||Duration: 2 Years Specializations: Biotechnology, Microbiology, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Computer Applications, Information Technology, Mobile Applications||Candidate must be a Graduate in a Science Stream from a recognized University and must have studied Mathematics as one of the subjects in it.|
|MCA||Duration: 2 Years||Candidates must be a Graduate in a Science/ Commerce Stream from a recognized University with at least securing 50% Marks.|
|M.E. / M.Tech.||Duration: 2 Years Specializations: CSE, IT, Electronics & Communications Engineering, Biomedical, Mechanical,Machine Design, Civil, Electrical||Candidates must have completed Graduation in Science Stream with 50% marks, and GUJCET – GATE marks will be considered while Preparing Merit list.|
|MBA/PGDM||Duration: 2 Years Specializations: Marketing, Finance, HR, International Business, Agribusiness, Pharmaceuticals, Financial Services, Retail Management, Business Analytics, Media & Entertainment, Integrated Marketing Communications||Candidates must have completed Graduation with 50% marks, some relaxation given to reserve category students. CMAT, MAT, XAT and CAT Score will be taken into consideration for the admission.|
Apart from the ones mentioned above the university also offers BBA, BCA+ MCA, M.Sc Tech, PG Diploma, MSW, M.Phil, M.Ed, M.Com, MA, BA, B.Pharma, M.Pharma and many other vocational and design related courses.
Read more: Ganpat University Courses & Fees
Ganpat University Admission
Those Students who desired to seek admission in the University must fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the required courses. In addition to that the admission process is conducted on the basis of online centralized allotment by Ganpat University itself. The seat allotment process is purely based on Merit scored in previous qualifying examinations and Score of Entrance exams conducted at both State and National Level. The college has also reserved some seats under various categories, subcategories.
How to Apply?
- The Application Form for Admission Process is accepted through online mode. In some cases Offline applications are also accepted.
- Candidates would need to register themselves online on the Official Website of the University. (Except is some cases)
- Candidates Should fulfill all the Mandatory details like Personal – Educational and other qualifications effectively.
- Then Candidates must have to pay the Application Fees through online mode of Payment. (Except in certain cases)
- Out of total seats, 75% of the seats for the Admission is through counselling based on the rank obtained in Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) whereas remaining seats will be filled under the management quota through counselling based on the rank obtained in JEE Mains.
- Then after, candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and documents verified can submit the registration fees for the admission into the relevant course.
Read more: Ganpat University Admission 2021
Ganpat University GUJCET Cutoff
|Round||2017 (Cut off By Rank)||2018 (Cut off By Rank)||2019 (Cut off By Rank)|
More detailed information on cutoff, click here.
Ganpat University Placement
Ganpat University has an enthusiast Training and Placement Cell which centrally undertakes all the Placements organized in the campus. Listed below are the placement details for the University:
- For UG Courses: 70 Students Placed out of 95 with a Median Salary Package of INR 3,00,000 Per Annum.
- For PG Courses: 24 Students Placed out of 29 with a Median Salary Package of INR 4,20,000 Per Annum.
Some of the top recruiters of the University include names like TCS, Infosys, Axis Bank, Tech Mahindra, Adani Group, Coca Cola, S&P Global, Kotak, etc.
Read more: Ganpat University Placements
Ganpat University Scholarship
Although registered as Private University, Ganpat University has paid a Total Scholarship of worth INR 10,00,00,000 till now and around 4,000 students have benefited from it. Basically it Provide below mentioned 2 Kind of Scholarship to the Students:
- General Scholarship: Under this Scholarship there are various scholarships offered to the students such as Saksham scholarship, Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana, Hon. Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme and Scheme of 'Merit cum Means Based Scholarship' For Students Belonging to The Minority Communities.
- University Scholarship: The scholarships and their eligibility criterias are mentioned below:
|Scholarship Name||Eligibility||Amount of Scholarship|
|DCS and AMPICS||
|DCS||All students (If all Students bring their own laptop and use the same.)||Scholarship of INR 12,000/Year on declared tuition fees by FCA.|
Read more: Ganpat University Scholarship
Ganpat University Facilities
Ganpat University has various facilities available to facilitate the needs of the students as well as faculty members. Some of these are as follows:
- Smart Classrooms: The University has numerous classrooms, out of which some have smartboards. They are equipped with an LCD projector and computers with Wi-Fi facilities are provided in the campus.
- Sports Complex: A Basketball Court, Cricket Ground, Football Ground, Tennis Court, Volleyball Courts, Kabaddi Courts, Hockey Field, Kho-Kho Court and Hand ball Field is available for Annual Sports Programs and Day to Day Activities.
- Library: Ganpat University has a central library which has a collection of more than 1,20,000 printed books. In addition to that the library also has a subscription of 500 National and International journals for students. The library also provides e-resources like IEEE and J Gate.
- Hostel: The campus comprises of Several well-built hostel blocks, for both girls and boys separately with a capacity of 3,000 students. Each hostel consists of a separate mess, administrative office, and a warden quarter.
- Labs: There are a total of around 15 to 20 Labs, each facilitated with relevant equipment and as per need & requirement of the students.
- Other facilities: Facilities such as shopping center, canteen, transportation, post office and ATM/Banks are also available inside the campus only.
Ganpat University Faculty
Ganpat University has various Departments through which it constantly flows the source of knowledge to the Students and Candidates. At present more than 700 staff are working at Ganpat University. Each Department has their own Head and a Dean and other Faculties which have relevant experience of the field and courses.
Read more: Ganpat University Faculty
Ganpat University FAQs
Ques: How many courses offered by Ganpat University?
Ans: There are around 80 to 90 Courses offered by Ganpat University and its affiliated Institutes. As of Now it offers around 10 Courses in PhD & MPhil, 10 Diploma Courses, more than 32 UG Courses and more than 36 PG Courses.
Ques: Is Hostel Facility is Available for girls separately?
Ans: Yes, there is a separate In Campus Hostel facility is Available for both, Girls and Boys headed by Separate Warden.
Ques: Can students Pursue B.Des in Interior Designing from Ganpat University?
Ans: Yes, anyone who has passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry/Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer as an optional subject from a recognized board of education. The fees for the course is INR 5,00,000 and the Score of UCEED, NATA will be considered while preparing the merit for the admission.
Ques: Is there any Part time course available at Ganpat University?
Ans: Yeah, Following 2 Courses are available which is offered by Ganpat University in Part time Mode.
|Course Name||Duration||Fees||Entrance Exams|
|PGD in Banking and Finance||18 Months||INR 1,20,000||-|
|MBA in Banking and Finance Management||3 Years||INR 2,50,000||CMAT|
Ques: Is there any Transport Facility available?
Ans: Yes, Ganpat University provides a transportation facility to students and staff members from various locations at a concessional rate of tickets. There are more than 30 luxury buses regularly available for the use of students and staff commuting from the nearby cities and villages.